Craftsman 12 pc. Nutdriver Set in Zippered CaseItem# 00934555000 | Model# 34555
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.5 in. x 9.5 in. x 12.7 in.|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.6|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Plastic Grip|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 11/32 in.|
|Drive Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Never Sweat the Small Stuff with this Craftsman 12-Pc. Nutdriver Set
This Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set in zippered case proves that bigger isn't always better - particularly when you need to get at a fastener in a tight spot. That's where these nutdrivers come in handy. With a 2.9-in. plastic shaft, they can slip into nooks and crannies where a socket wrench won't go, removing the fastener with ease and minimal frustration. They're fantastic for working on fasteners on electronics or small appliances that don't need a ton of torque to remove.
The Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set is as organized and efficient as it is handy. Each driver is color-coded with it size stamped on the end for immediate identification. Everything fits in a compact soft-sided case made with elastic loops that keep all the tools in place. The drivers are in a dozen of the most common sizes, both in. and millimeter. The standard ones range from 1/4 to 1/2, while the metrics go from 6 to 11 mm.
- This Craftsman 12-pc. nutdriver set in zippered case is great to have on hand for a range of small jobs that don't need the torque of a full-size socket
- With 2.9" shafts, these nutdrivers are great for fitting into tight spaces
- There are six standard sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 inch
- There are six metric sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 mm
- The drivers are color-coded and stamped with sizes on the ends for quick identification
- Comes with a compact carrying case
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
really good set just wish that more had came with it not a big fan of the case that it comes with but its not that bad. would buy this one again just at a cheaper price than what I had paid for it
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Kansas City, MO
12 different sizes of nutdrivers in one zippered case means you have the tools to do the job all in one place. Another plus is that there is 6 standard and 6 metric nutdrivers in the set. Super handy!
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I recently bought this set to use on my bicycle and to complete my tool set for my home shop. But I also bought a set about 2 years ago to use at work to replace the set my company gave me. I can not say enough about this nut driver set since it has held up through all sorts of wear and tear at work. If you need a good Made in USA nut drivers, buy this set. There is just too many pros not to buy this set; low cost, durable, and of course, American made!
This is an excellent US made set of nut drivers. Very reasonable cost, just one of the best sets you could buy for the money today. Highly recommended for anyone that could use them.
West Hempstead, NY
These Craftsman nutdrivers are excellent quality. They are nicely weighted and comfortable to use. They have a good grip and get the job done right the first time. With Craftsman's lifetime guarantee on hand tools, you can't go wrong.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.