Craftsman 12 pc. Standard Easy to Read Impact Socket Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/2 in. DriveItem# 00915886000 | Model# 15886
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||12|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.7|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||12 impact sockets|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||1/2 in., 3/8 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
12 pc. Standard Easy to Read Socket Set Gets the Job Done
The Craftsman 12 pc. socket set features an impact-tough build that grips nuts and bolts hard, limiting slip while standing up for job after job of hard torquing action. Coated in a resilient iron oxide finish, these sockets resist corrosion for years, and clearly marked in bold numbers, they make sure you pick-up of the right size every time you reach for a socket.
A balance of strength and versatile size, the 12 pc. standard easy to read socket set gives you access and traction in tight spots. Whether you’re pulled-over at the side of the road, fixing a flat or need a little extra muscle to get rusty bolts turning, this rugged set of sockets is backed by the Craftsman Forever Warranty, so you know you can count on every one, no matter what job needs to get done. Slip this set in your box and get to work.
- 12 pc. Standard Easy to Read Socket Set includes sizes: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 and 1-1/16 in.
- Impact sockets withstand heavy duty use
- Socket walls combine strength and access to tight spaces
- Black oxide finish resists rust and corrosion for years
- Clear markings make the right size a cinch to find
- Lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These used to be top-of-the-line sockets until Donaher moved their manufacturing to China. They are NOT the same! Come on Sears, move them back, we will pay the difference!!!!!!!
The deep socket impact sockets seem to be reasonably good for a Chinese-manufactured product. The price was good, but the price for most Chinese items is good compared to much better quality USA-made products.
THese craftsman impact sockets are very durable and withstand the pounding a impact wrench puts on sockets very well, should get a lot of use out of these, nice sockets
North Vernon, IN
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.