Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.35|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Shank Length:||0.25 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Woodboring (spade)|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||12|
Ratings & Reviews
Put the Finishing Touches on Drilled Holes with the Craftsman 12-pc. Wood-Boring Bit Set
Designed to clear splintering from wooden holes, Craftsman’s 12-pc. Wood-Boring Bit Set helps you create a professional and smooth look on all woodworking projects. Designed with a spade head, a centering point and two cutters on either side, the wood-boring bit quickly cleans out rough drilled-through holes. The hex 1/4" shank fits in the majority of power drills, making it easier for professionals and do-it-yourselfers to use these bits to produce a smooth and clean surface. Whether you need to create an access hole for a ventilation system or put the finishing touches on a unique artistic project, this tool helps create a professional look.
Insert the Craftsman 12-pc. Wood-Boring Bit Set into the properly sized hole to clear out debris and produce a smooth surface.
- Clean out exact holes with Craftsman’s 12-pc. Wood-Boring Bit Set
- 12-piece set includes sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 15/16", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-3/8" and 1-1/2"
- 1/4" shank length and diameter
- Various lengths
- Hex shank type
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
These are really good for my small woodworking projects as I am forever coming up with ideas for shelves, planters, toys, etc. They're big enough to go through a substantial wood, yet small enough in their case to stay handy in the tool box.
This is a very nice set for the money. This is my second set of these paddle bits. The first set was stolen, so evidently someone else thought it was pretty nice too. This set contains just about every size I will ever need, and I like the shaft that is compatible with my Makita and DeWalt drills that have the quick release chucks, and they work great on my Craftsman drill press as well. The only problem I have had was that I bent a bit trying to drill at an angle I shouldn?t have?my fault. Great bits at a reasonable price.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.