Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
12-Pocket Wrench Tool Roll-Up Keeps Smaller Tools Organized
The Craftsman 12-pocket wrench tool roll-up pouch is the ideal solution for keeping your smaller wrenches compactly organized in your toolbox, glove compartment or anywhere you want to save space. The tool pouch neatly rolls up so your wrenches stay in place even on the road, while crafted from sturdy nylon, it stands up for job after job of solid service.
The 12-pocket wrench tool roll-up has a wrap-around closure to keep it securely closed. It's efficient at keeping your smaller wrenches together and eliminates digging through your tool box to find the size you need. Rugged, tough and built to make work faster and more organized, add this roll-up to your kit and get your hands on the right tool fast.
- Craftsman 12-pocket wrench tool roll-up pouch keeps smaller wrenches neatly and compactly stored together
- Use the tool roll-up to keep your wrenches organized inside a tool box
- Roll-up pouch makes it easy to grab your wrenches all at once so you don't have to search around for the right one
- Pouch has bound edges for strength and durability
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps the pouch securely closed
- Roll-up tool pouch keeps wrenches from rattling around inside a tool box
- Made with Craftsman quality materials and workmanship
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The Craftsman 12-Pocket Wrench/Tool Roll-Up Pouch can be a very useful product. It is an acceptable way to store many Craftsman wrenches, especially the smaller end of the "raised panel" line and the black universal series. It will not work well for the long pattern, full polish wrenches. It also works fine for some other tools; I use one to store my cold chisels and punches. The manufacture and materials are only adequate and there is significant variation from one roll to the next, so you may need to perform a return if the stitching is too crooked or if edges are frayed.
Overall a good product. The roll-up is hard to do when you use both levels of the pouches. I have a similar product from Craftsman that has 8 pouches and it is much nicer. But I needed one for a 12 wrench set. This works as described and looks to be very durable.
I really wanted this to work, and I really liked the idea of having my craftsman reversible ratcheting wrenches in here... Now for the problems it has 12 slots, 7 bigger ones on the bottom and 5 small ones on the top... However if you use the small ones you cant fold it.... if you don't fold it, the small ones fall out!!!! This is NO Bueno!!!!! I figure ok I'll make it work, I doubled up wrenches on the 7 bigger slots Problem is the straps are TOOO short now, and the double up wrenches ate into the roll tearing it up Again NO BUENO!!!! Mine is really old, and gets used once a month if that, and it is all tore up, The straps are tearing away from the roll and the wrenches box end are tearing at the material ... So get it if you find it on Sale, and I mean 50% off, then only if you would like to use the seven bottom slots.... at 50% off this gets three stars
I bought this on sale as an easy storage solution for my wrenches. I have several tools that don't fit well into a drawer and the roll up pouch helps to keep the wrenches organized and takes up less space in the drawer. The organizer is well made and durable and at a reasonable price even when not on sale.
This roll is well made from quality material. It fits a variety of wrench sizes, although the largest open ended wrench that i could fit is 20mm (3/4). It could be used for other tools too; chisels, punches, screwdrivers, etc. Overall, great pouch.
I own 5 of these and they have all held up very well. My only wish is that Craftsman would offer a few different options besides the 8 or 12 pocket designs. I have many Craftsman sets that are a few wrenches plus or minus and would like to be able assemble a pouch where they fit. Their next pouch up is a 14 pocket but it is huge and does not fit well for say a flare wrench set. I like this product allot just need more options!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.