Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||27.25 H in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||66|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Jack stands|
|Minimum Height (in.):||17|
|Lift Capacity:||12 ton|
Ratings & Reviews
Durable, baked-enamel finish resists rust. Meets all ANSI/ASME safety standards.
- Lift range 17-1/2 to 27-1/4 in.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
If you want to be sure that if there's an accident or something slips then these are what you want between you and the vehicle that is in the air above you. Out of the box you can tell that these are heavy duty and will get the job done. I'm glad I have a set.
I bought these stands over a year ago when they were on sale with the Craftsman Club. I was able to snag them at a cheaper price and they were the ones just as pictured. They are great for shop work like I do one weekend out of a month or so. Very easy to use and are very secure. Also durable and I trust them. Highly recommended!
I've had these for a couple of years now, and they've never let me down. The ratcheting action is really useful for putting them up to the right height quickly. They also can go really high and they give you plenty of room to work. There's also a little tab that keeps them from over-extending and falling out, which comes in handy. Overall, they're very good stands for the price. I would definitely recommend them.
Fort Hood, TX
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.