Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Metric Opening Size:||12 mm, 13 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 12 x 13mm Wrench, Flat Ratchet Box-End Gets in Tight Spots
When there's no hope of a socket fitting and a regular ratchet wrench is too chunky, turn to this 12 x 13mm wrench, flat ratchet box-end. Its flat head gives you more leeway to squeeze in, while the ratcheting mechanism needs less space to turn than a regular box end screwdriver. The result is the torque you need to take care of even bulky bolts under hoods, beneath undercarriages and more - anywhere space is at a premium.
The Craftsman 12 x 13mm wrench, flat ratchet box-end has 12 points of contact on both box ends, letting the ratchet easily grab a range of standard, metric or Torx fasteners with no slipping and little risk of rounding. The handy wrench has the strength and reliability to last a lifetime. Craftsman is so sure of that that it guarantees this wrench forever.
- This 12 x 13mm wrench, flat ratchet box-end is a fantastic addition to any mechanic or do-it-yourselfer's tool box
- The double box ends both have low profiles, letting them slip into spots where sockets or regular ratchet wrenches won't go
- Both ends have 12 points of contact, improving grip on a variety of fastener types, standard, metric and Torx
- Weighs 0.4 pounds
- 6.88 Inches long
- Craftsman forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
South Rockwood, MI
Good wrench. Ratcheting mechanism doesn't require excessive swing to work so it does well in tight spaces. Chrome finish cleans easily. Box ends fit nuts well. I'm happy with it.
Picked this up to add to the standard versions I already have. The ratchet action works well. Size and direction markings are clear so you can tell easily which side tightens and loosens. Guaranteed forever...
Saint Peters, MO
I started using the "dog bone" wrenches while in the USAF and have known their value ever since! Get in a tight spot where a regular ratchet doesn't work then this is the next best thing! Craftsman quality and a great Sears price makes this unbeatable!
I started using the "dog bone" wrenches while in the USAF and have known their value ever since! Get in a tight spot where a regular ratchet doesn't work then this is the next best thing!
Craftsman quality and a great Sears price makes this unbeatable!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.