Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 12.5 Cu. Ft. Poly Swivel Cart Tames the Big Jobs
The Craftsman 12.5 cu. ft. cart is roomy enough to clear a forest's worth of fall leaves and sturdy enough to haul a half-ton of rocks. With an easy-to-use spray-loaded hitch pin, it's a great accessory for any lawn or garden tractor or even an ATV. Releasing the load is as simple as pressing the ergonomic foot pedal. The bed then can tilt and swivel in a 105-degree radius, allowing plenty of leeway in cozy areas. No more straining to lift heavy landscaping materials to the right spot.
The Craftsman 12.5 cu. ft. poly swivel cart is built with a durable foam-poly bed supported on a sturdy, heavy-duty steel undercarriage that can handle up to 1,000 lbs. A scratch-resistant polycoat finish protects the frame from the elements. The cart's 16 in. turf tires protect the lawn as it rolls along.
- with a half-ton payload, the Craftsman 12.5 cu. ft. cart is tough enough to handle landscaping materials, rocks or anything else that you need to move
- The cart's spray-loaded hitch pin attaches easily to lawn or garden tractors or ATVs
- It supports up to 1,000 lbs. or 12.5 cu. ft. when heaped
- The sloped bed can swivel and tilt to dump the load within a 105-degree radius
- The bed is made of tough polyethylene structural foam
- The undercarriage is made of heavy-duty steel protected with a polycoat finish
- Bed dimensions are 39" x 48" x 14"
- Comes with 16 in. pneumatic turf tires
- Backed by a two-year warranty
Added on January 01, 2014
Overall, others give this:
The cart went together pretty quickly. I like that it is light in weight, easy to maneuver, and still built quite well. I like the addition of the pockets in the body of the box that allow you to use side boards, and the recesses that allow you to create a divider for the cart. Definitely a good value.
I don't get a chance to buy from Sears like I used to, but I have to say this Dump Cart is impressive, and will make me look to Sears first going forward. Easy assembly, very stable, and robust for the heaviest of loads. Highly recommended. Great price too!
I compared the price of the exact same model at a local Big Box home store and found Sears once again provided the best price online. I've been impressed by the quality and load capacity of this unit. The foot pedal release is working well, even when fully loaded. Saving time and back strain as compared to my standard 6 cu. ft. wheelbarrow. The air inflated tires roll smoothly over any terrain.
Heavy duty, easy to put together, and dump operation is simple. I was impressed with how sturdy the polycarbonate bed is. It's super strong, and I have no concerns about tossing in rocks and other relatively heavy objects. It was easy to assemble, although it's better if you have two people. The reach is a little long.
This is a very nice, very sturdy, large cart that can haul just about everything. I assembled it in about 25 mins with help for holding the bolts. Turned upside down on 2 saw horses and pushed the bolt up while the helper put the nut on. The axel was a bit tough to get thru the spacer, but it went thru after a while. Large wheels will aid with terrain and heavy loads. All in all a very nice product that will last many years.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
A little clumsy to assemble, need long arms or a helper (but really not a big problem). Lightweight, easy handling, easy to adapt for larger loads etc. No concerns about a metal body rusting if left outdoors.
I ordered this product online and it too arrived earlier than anticipated. Picking it up at the store was very easy and quick. It was well packaged and in a sealed box. The assembling of the cart was easy. In fact it took me less than 30 minutes - most of the time was tightening the nuts & bolts. The cart turned out better than expected. It is heavy duty and of good great material. Plan to test it very soon...
This 12.5 cu ft. cart is a good cart for light duty use, it is very easy to assemble and looks good. I would not pay full price for it but when on sale it is a good value. Seems to be well built.
I bought this cart because I did not want a steel one that will rust after a year or two. I have loaded this cart up with tree branches, bricks & blocks, and many other items. I am pleased so far.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.