Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Maximum Till Depth (in.):||5|
|Maximum Till Width (in.):||6 to 10 in. adjustable|
|Tine Height (in.):||8|
|Wheel Diameter (In.):||5 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||22|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Power Type:||110V Electric|
|Number of Forward Speeds:||1|
|Tine Rotation:||Standard Rotating Tines|
|Starter Type:||Push button|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
Ratings & Reviews
Tear Up Some Ground with the Craftsman Electric Mini Tiller
Boasting Triple-Dig™ 3-in-1 tines, the Craftsman 120V electric mini tiller is great for cultivating soil, tilling harder soil and for most root cutting to avoid tangles. A 6.5 Amp 120-Volt electric double-insulated motor makes for the perfect green gardening solution – enjoy no gas, no emissions and quieter, cleaner performance than gas-powered engines. Simply plug in the tiller and squeeze the throttle for simple push-button starting. A heavy-duty centrifugal clutch provides consistent transmission of power to the tines under varying soil conditions.
The Craftsman electric mini tiller has adjustable tilling paths from 6 in. to 10 in. for added flexibility to till wider rows or between tight spaces. Light, standard-rotating, front-tine design is easy to transport and convenient to store. Unique handle design folds down to save storage space. Two adjustable wheels add stability and ease of transportation. Shroud-mounted transport handle provides convenient transporting – the tiller is extremely easy to lift into and out of raised flower beds.
- The Craftsman 120V Electric Mini Tiller boasts four patented 3-in-1 Triple-Dig™ tines for cultivating soil, tilling hard soil and for cutting roots
- Adjustable tilling path from 6 in. to 10 in. to till wider rows or between tight spaces
- Two adjustable wheels for added stability
- No gas, no emissions and quieter, cleaner performance than gas-powered engines
- Unique handle design folds for easy storage
- No tools required to change or adjust tines (just slide D-clips in and out)
- Cord guard keeps the power cord out of the tilling path
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use out of the box
- 2-year full warranty protects your investment
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Its excellent for getting beds ready for spring planting. Its light and easy to move but it has the power to work mulch and composted cow manure deep into the beds for spring.
Saint Louis, MO
Worked well enough, but a little tough to break hard, dry ground after a dry spell. Wish it had 2 separate handles (easier to maneuver that way). A bit annoying and tricky to avoid electric cord when changing direction, and not as powerful as my old gas mini tiller, but just plugging in and starting is preferable to gas, oil, spark plug, pull cord issues! Good enough for smaller tasks.
Tiller is small and light but it is powerful enough to cut through 1" roots. I had some shrubs removed, and used this tiller to prepare the ground for seeding. The tines are easy to remove and clean of debris. Great purchase overall.
Purchased this to do patches of my yard and it worked great! Not very powerful, but did the job. Only problem is that the weeds would wrap around the blades. Had to stop a few times to pull out the weeds. But still for such a small machine did a good job!
It works as good as the gas ones and this one I can start. I can't pull the starter cord on the gas ones anymore so went electric. I think all old people should go electric.
Point Pleasant, WV
Point Pleasant, WV
Being a senior lady, I was pleased with the performance of this tiller. Have rocky red clay and it didn't jam. Purchased because of others' reviews, so wanted to help others trying to decide.
Looked at a lot of the reviews because it seemed like a small unit to be able to do the jobs. Assembly very easy. Was totally surprised at how the tiller performed. We have two flower gardens that we plant anuals in and they need to be tilled every year before planting. It made it so much easier to plant and remove the weeds with this tiller. It wooked on hard and soft ground. Cleaned up the areas we wanted to plant in. Perfect depth adjustment for planting flowers. Highly recomend this unit for small gardeners.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.