Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.88|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||150|
|Included with Item:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
Ratings & Reviews
Lightweight Portable Inflator is Handy for Tires, Balls and Pool Inflatables
- Inflator with Long Hose features a direct drive for high air volume delivery
- Plugs into standard household 120-volt AC outlet w/ 6-foot AC power cord
- 15-foot coil high-pressure air hose
- Easy-to-read built-in pressure gauge
- Includes 7 inflation accessories
- Off/auto on rocker switch
- Rubber insulated carry handle
- Rubber insulated Quick-Connect Coupling
- Rubber insulated screw-on-valve
- Compact, weighs only 7 lbs.
- .60 SCFM at 30 PSI
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
FOR THE PRICE YOU CANNOT BEAT THIS ! IT'S SMALL ENOUGH TO GET THE JOB DONE AND NOT BE ALL IN THE WAY WHEN YOU NEED TO PUT IT UP ! IT WORKS VERY FAST AND EFFICIENT IN BLOWING UP THE MATTRESSES AND CAN ALSO BE USED ON CARE TIRES AND BASKET BALLS ! THEY EVEN SEND ALL THE ATTACHMENTS !
Works really good. I love how it is so light and portable. I don't have to carry around my big heavy one anymore. Happy that I decided to buy it.
This inflator works greatly, it inflates car tires much faster than the 12V inflators and it is not as noisy. Also, it feels very robust, it is well built and easy to use. Highly recommended.
Saint Petersburg, FL
One star only because zero stars is not an option. If you want to fill tires, since this says you can use it for that purpose, BUY SOMETHING ELSE! This is possibly one of the most horribly designed product I have ever purchased. I returned it proudly. Why the heck would they design this in a way where the hose has to be screwed onto the valve? This has a presta valve adapter so I thought it would work great for our road bikes. At first, I tried to fill the tire without screwing the adapter on. I could get the PSI to 90 and not the 120 I needed. I then screwed on the adapter. The pump pushed to 120 easily. As I unscrewed the adapter, I knew I was screwed as the air hissed out faster than I put it in. I lost 40 PSI. I tried inflating while keeping the pump going. I only lost 30 PSI then. So the best I could get that tire to was 90 out of 120 PSI. So I have three questions for Sears and Craftsman. 1 - WHY DID YOU NOT PUT A TIRE CHUCK ON THE HOSE? The hoses can get swapped out. I would pay a little more to have either the chuck or another hose with a chuck. 2 - WHY DID YOU NOT MAKE THE HOSE COUPLER COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER AFTER MARKET COMPRESSOR ACCESSORIES? Like I said, I would pay for another hose. I have a compressor with a tank and thought I could swap the hoses - NOPE! The coupler would not fit. Is this some proprietary design so the consumer has to buy non-existent accessories from Sears? 3 - WHY PUT THE CRAFTSMAN NAME ON THIS ****? I was raised believing that Craftsman made quality tools. While the quality of this inflator, I'm sure, is fine, the functionality is sub par to trying to blow a tire up with your mouth. The name you should place in this should be CRAPSMAN!
This is something that I never thought of purchasing until just recently. Now that I have it, I am so glad I do. Instead of going out in all kinds of weather, I can fill my tires with air in my garage.very convenient.
La Verne, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Special Price on this item for limited time while quantities last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Save $40 on your $400 order of Automotive products sold by Sears with code HOTROD Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.