Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||12 in. L|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.8|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Exterior Pockets:||0|
|Total Number of Pockets:||0|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep it Together with the Craftsman 12" Utility Case
This Craftsman 12-inch utility case is the ideal solution for storing small socket sets, tools and parts in your workshop or on your work truck. It's not too big, and it's not too small; it's just the right size. No matter what you choose to store in this utility case, your items will be well protected and always at your fingertips.
The Craftsman 12" utility case is crafted from a strong black Permanex® plastic. The case's dimensions are 12-inches long by 5-inches wide by 2.5-inches high. Adding to the utility case's durability is a high-strength, rust- and corrosion-proof hinge and latch. The hinge not only holds the case together, but also helps keep it open so you always have easy access to your tools while you're working. With its sturdy construction, you can rely on this utility case to stand up to harsh weather and the rugged conditions of a work site.
- The Craftsman 12-inch utility case is an ideal size for storing small socket sets, tools and parts in your workshop or on your work truck
- Measures 12" long by 5" wide by 2.5" high
- Crafted from black Permanex® plastic
- Features a high-strength, rust- and corrosion-proof hinge and latch
- Provides easy access to tools yet keeps them contained
- Durable enough to withstand harsh environments
- Keeps your items well protected and at your fingertips
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
We've bought three of these. The 12" case is the perfect size to keep our specialty tools together and organized as well as safe from damage. Best of all it's Made in USA.
My plastic pouch of metric wrenches finally gasped its last. Rather than try to find a yankee solution, I opted for the utility case. It's the perfect size and fits both sets of wrenches with ease. It's also small enough to carry in my tool box or bucket when I need them. The price is right and it's solid. Beats the pouch and I don't have to worry about spilling them everywhere.
It's Made in the USA and is about as durable a plastic box as you can buy. It's thick and the hinges are all fully moulded, not those bendy kinds that break after so many opening and closing. I used mine to put a soldering kit I bought that didn't come in a case. It came in a blister pack so I wanted to put it in something more durable, like this case. This is ole school Craftsman goodness.
The utility case allows me to organize my sockets in one place. It allows for easy transport of sockets between my car and garage. I plan to buy additional cases.
Description has creative wording - the latch and hinge are rust and corrosion proof ... because they are plastic. Bought this box because I had some surprise points that were due to expire. Using it to hold some of my earlier small purchases, which I did not know where to keep. Now I have a case that I don't know where to keep.
San Antonio, TX
this little case worked out perfect to store my hand impact driver and its bits, i used a old piece of foam to use for an insert to keep the driver and bits in place.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.