Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.16|
|Metric Opening Size:||12 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Reverse the Ratcheting One-handed with the Craftsman 12mm Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench
The convenient 12mm Reversible Ratchet Combo Wrench features a one-hand reversing lever that allows you to quickly switch between fastening and loosening for the box end. For decades, combo wrenches have boasted a timeless design that has helped professional mechanics work inside car engines and home owners quickly stop leaks under the sink. Use the open-end wrench head to loosen the toughest nuts and bolts and the ratcheting box end to quickly fasten hardware into place. The slim-profile box end makes it easier to access hard-to-reach nuts and bolts, while the 72 gear teeth box-end design ensures a strong grip and quick engagement, even when you can’t see the hardware.
One of the most frustrating aspects of working in confined spaces is scraping up your hands or knuckles with each turn of the fastener, but the Craftsman 12mm Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench boasts 12-degree knuckle clearance and a 5-degree arc so you can turn a fastener and work in tight spaces more easily.
- Loosen stubborn hardware and quickly secure fasteners with Craftsman’s 12mm Reversible Ratchet Combo Wrench
- 12mm open-end and box-end wrench size
- Reversing lever
- 5-degree arc to turn a fastener
- 72 gear teeth for quick engagement
- 12-degree knuckle clearance
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I decided purchased a bunch of extra, loose ratcheting wrenches. The metal feels solid and I like the comfort of the wrench. I also like versatility of the ratcheting box-end. Some people say that the switch gets in the way, but I have really not found that to be a problem. I find it quite useful as I do not have to ?pay attention? to the positioning of the wrench. As long as the switch is up, I am set. The 12mm is a very common size in my industry and it works like a charm. I have never had a problem with the ratchet, though I do not use it for high torque. I use these for speed and torque with a non-ratcheting wrench.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.