Specifications & Dimensions
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||250|
|Included with Item:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||11|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.75|
Ratings & Reviews
Inflate Anything With This Air Inflator With Tire Gauge
This Tire Pressure Gauge and Compressor is ideal for quickly and accurately inflating car, truck and bike tires; sports balls; air mattresses; rafts; and more. It delivers up to 250 PSI, the high air flow that's best for inflating most vehicle tires. Worried about over-inflating? No need; the preset digital tire gauge automatically shuts off the inflator to help prevent it. The gauge is also detachable, so it can be used to check tire pressure.
This Air Inflator With Tire Gauge is so versatile; its 24-inch high-pressure air hose with quick-connect universal valve adapter easily attaches to tires and other inflatables. And, the on/off power switch, with preset feature, is conveniently located for ease of use. Never be 'airless' again!
- The Tire Pressure Gauge and Compressor is housed in an impact-resistant plastic housing.
- An 11-foot DC power cord gives you plenty of room to work.
- Three adapter nozzles provide maximum versatility for all your inflation needs.
- The 12-volt tool weighs just 2.75 pounds, so it's certainly portable.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
North Royalton, OH
I can always trust Sears and Craftsman brands. Was in need of an inflator for many needs around my home. The price and quality of this article more than filled my need. Looking forward to more great deals from Sears through the inter-net!
This item does the job for you. Inflates a tire (~32 PSI) in a couple of minutes. Little too noisy for my liking, but does the job. Had it for a couple of weeks now and no complaints so far. All in all its worth the money.
I bought one a couple of years ago for the Craftsman name. I took it out of the box and put it in the trunk of my car. I had to use it finally but it wouldn't run. I didn't have the receipt and the warranty had run out but since I'd never used it, I took it back to the store where I bought it. They wouldn't help or consider a replacement. No more Craftsman products for me..
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Accurate tire pressure on mine. The auto shut-off triggers at just the exact setting, but is 0.5psi to early as pressure upstream is a little higher when pump is running. Not a big deal just round-up.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Save $50 on Sears Automotive Orders of $400 or more with code SAVE50 Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.
- Extra 5% off on Automotive Accessories and batteries Sold by Sears! Exclusions apply. Offer ends 04-Dec-2013 See details.
- Cyber Week offer! Get this Sold by Sears item today only at limited time hot price! Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.