Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.7|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
Ratings & Reviews
12v Air Compressor Quickly and Easily Inflates Tires for a Variety of Vehicles
- Tire Air Compressor inflates car, SUV, truck, motorcycle, bike tires, sports balls, beach balls, air mattresses, rafts and more
- Direct drive for high air volume delivery
- Plugs into vehicle power outlet
- 15-foot coil high-pressure air hose
- 8-foot DC power cord
- Easy-to-read built-in pressure gauge
- Includes 7 inflation accessories
- Built-in 4-LED light beam
- Separate off/auto on rocker switches for inflator and LED lights
- Rubber insulated carry handle
- Rubber insulated Quick-Connect Coupling
- Rubber insulated screw-on-valve
- Compact, weighs only 6 lbs.
- .60 SCFM @ 30 PSI
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 03, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased this item for light duty. Trailer tires, ATV...etc. Inflator started with a lot of promise. Nice fill rate and manageable accessories, along with ease of use. The third time I used it, however, the outlet hose cracked at the inlet crimp and came apart. It was being used to air one ATV tire, was the first run of the day, and was only expected to provide 5 LBS of pressure. This product was stored correctly and not subjected to any abuse in any manner. So...any manufacturer is entitled to have one occasionally slip by, but judging from the other reviews, this in not an isolated case with this unit. Even so, I didn't get excited about the failure because it is Sears and Craftsman, right? This used to mean something. The very polite customer service rep...and she was polite...offered to replace the 12 inch outlet hose...for 25.00 dollars plus shipping. The unit only costs 49! Disappointed, I passed on her kind offer, and was left lamenting where the good ole days had gone, and along with them, the quality and warranty the Craftsman and Sears name once represented.
Chino Hills, CA
3rd time i used pump motor blewup and only light worked. had my other pump 10 years before it wore out. i only used once on my tire and twice on snowblower tire should not have blown up.
This inflator has the best tire valve connection that stays on. Not the cheap clip on connector that leaks if you can get them on at all. The connector simply screws on the valve stem for a leak free connection, turn it on until the pressure gauge reads the pressure required, turn it off and unscrew the connector, you're done. It will inflate my large truck tires quickly to 50psi with ease.
New York, NY
I used it about four or five times. It has a good solid feel, puts out a lot of air, and works well. Having gotten all these things right, why did they use the cheapest flimsiest plastic for the plug? It broke into pieces in the lighter socket. There's no way to repair it; it's junk now.
I had this pump for less than a year and had used it only a few times when it suddenly stopped working. The light still worked, so it wasn't just a burned out fuse. I only used it to top off my car tires, so I never ran it more than a couple of minutes at a time. The pump is relatively quiet, and if it hadn't quit working I would have rated it very highly.
Penn Valley, CA
I only need to use it once a week to maintain the truck air bag supports...adding about 50 pounds..it doesn't take long under 5 minutes with the truck running. It blew out 20amp fuse under the hood once . Also if you do not unscrew/release from the valve stem QUICKLY... about 20 lbs. of air is lost.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only $40 off your $400 purchase of auto accessories and tires Sold by Sears use code 40BUCKS Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Buy Craftsman 12V Portable Inflator 75120, Get Tire Gauge 20529 FREE. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.