Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.7|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
Ratings & Reviews
12v Air Compressor Quickly and Easily Inflates Tires for a Variety of Vehicles
- Tire Air Compressor inflates car, SUV, truck, motorcycle, bike tires, sports balls, beach balls, air mattresses, rafts and more
- Direct drive for high air volume delivery
- Plugs into vehicle power outlet
- 15-foot coil high-pressure air hose
- 8-foot DC power cord
- Easy-to-read built-in pressure gauge
- Includes 7 inflation accessories
- Built-in 4-LED light beam
- Separate off/auto on rocker switches for inflator and LED lights
- Rubber insulated carry handle
- Rubber insulated Quick-Connect Coupling
- Rubber insulated screw-on-valve
- Compact, weighs only 6 lbs.
- .60 SCFM @ 30 PSI
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 03, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Got this inflator as a gift Christmas of 2011, used it twice was not impressed. The screw on connector is a terrible idea as you lose too much air while unscrewing and the gauge was off by at least 12lb. Went to use it for the third time yesterday on a car tire, plugged it in and would not power on. Inspected the power plug and found that the plastic inside near the fuse had melted to the spring and fuse which resulted on zero contact with the power outlet. Do not waste your money on this product!
Chino Hills, CA
3rd time i used pump motor blewup and only light worked. had my other pump 10 years before it wore out. i only used once on my tire and twice on snowblower tire should not have blown up.
This inflator has the best tire valve connection that stays on. Not the cheap clip on connector that leaks if you can get them on at all. The connector simply screws on the valve stem for a leak free connection, turn it on until the pressure gauge reads the pressure required, turn it off and unscrew the connector, you're done. It will inflate my large truck tires quickly to 50psi with ease.
New York, NY
I used it about four or five times. It has a good solid feel, puts out a lot of air, and works well. Having gotten all these things right, why did they use the cheapest flimsiest plastic for the plug? It broke into pieces in the lighter socket. There's no way to repair it; it's junk now.
I had this pump for less than a year and had used it only a few times when it suddenly stopped working. The light still worked, so it wasn't just a burned out fuse. I only used it to top off my car tires, so I never ran it more than a couple of minutes at a time. The pump is relatively quiet, and if it hadn't quit working I would have rated it very highly.
Penn Valley, CA
I only need to use it once a week to maintain the truck air bag supports...adding about 50 pounds..it doesn't take long under 5 minutes with the truck running. It blew out 20amp fuse under the hood once . Also if you do not unscrew/release from the valve stem QUICKLY... about 20 lbs. of air is lost.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Solid compressor for a 4x4 or anyone just looking to keep up on their tire pressures... 10min on 10min off, its a 50% duty cycle compressor. If you can obide by that then it will be the only one you'll ever need.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Save Extra 5% on items over $299 OR select 12 months 0% financing with your Sears Card. Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Save $20 on your $200 order of automotive products Sold by Sears. Use code 20BUCKS Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.