Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||162 L in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.5 lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
This long plastic hose with friction fit is the perfection addition to your wet-dry vac accessories. Durable construction for long life.
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I bought two of these hoses to finish out a homemade vacuum setup for removing the old insulation from my attic. It involves two powerful Wet dry vacs, a 55-gal drum, a Veritas Cyclone dust collection lid and a lot of vacuum hose. This hose performs just fine while sucking up old cellulose insulation. Sure, it's not as rigid as I would prefer, but that also means it's lighter and easier to tote around in the attic. If you sit on the hose, it won't damage but it will collapse, but hey, just don't do that. If you plan on buying an extension hose for long-term regular use in a shop environment, you might want to consider something a little more heavy duty. However, for the weekend warrior, it works well.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.