Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||13.5 L in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
13-1/2 in. Pry Bar Tackles A Wide Range Of Jobs
Only the toughest tool can handle stubborn nails, and this Craftsman 13-1/2 in. pry bar gives you the strength and performance you need to finish the job. Apart from drawing out nails effortlessly, you can also put it to good use by pulling out other small, delicate items too. This effective nail puller is also a flat pry bar that can slide into the tiniest crevices where your other tools can't go. From lifting slab doors to replacing your windows, this crow bar is well adjusted to meet all your needs.
The 13-1/2 in. pry bar is made of high carbon steel that offers amazing leverage and durability. Steel contains higher amounts of carbon to enhance its performance. Because it is stronger than the ordinary pry bar, it can tackle heavier tasks with ease. Slightly lighter and easy to use, it provides impressive grip that puts you in better control.
- The Craftsman 13-1/2 in. pry bar is a versatile tool that is strong enough to handle your toughest jobs
- Designed to pull out the most stubborn nails effortlessly
- Can also be used to pull out a range of other small and delicate items
- Is a flat pry bar that fits into tight spaces to go where your other tools can't
- Steel construction contains increased amount of carbon to ensure superb strength
- Strong construction enables it to tackle heavier jobs
- Provides excellent grip to give you more control over tasks
- High carbon steel is one of the toughest available and guarantees lasting strength
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Las Vegas, NV
This thing is awesome, my last one walked away never to return. So I went to find another one just like my last one but it doesn't sell anymore. I found this one and was not sure if it would be heavy duty enough for how I use my tools ( I put all of my tools to the test ). It held up great. I would recommend this flat bar to anyone who depends on high strength quality tools. I give it a 5 star rating!
Los Angeles, CA
I haven't used this yet, but its a solid strong bar that can be used to pry things open. It feels very sturdy and the size is good (not too small, but decent size).
I bought to to use it when changing axle on my Kia Rio. I don't use it often but when I do need it I am very glad that I bought this tool. Its flat end are handy when trying to pry tight spots. It has done its job well so far. I am satisfied with this purchase
Bought this to add to my collection and once again, I am not disappointed. These are High quality tools with a great warranty, what more can I ask for? The material is sturdy and durable.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I recently worked on my old wooden fence and I realized that I needed a good nail puller. I looked at other nail pullers and pry bars, but I didn't want to spend too much money, so I gave this pry bar a shot. It's flat as described; however, a lot thicker than I imagined. It's strong enough to pull most nails without dangerously flexing. If you want an inexpensive pry bar/nail puller, give this product a try.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.