Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||13.5 in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Nail Puller|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
13-1/2 in. Pry Bar Tackles A Wide Range Of Jobs
Only the toughest tool can handle stubborn nails, and this Craftsman 13-1/2 in. pry bar gives you the strength and performance you need to finish the job. Apart from drawing out nails effortlessly, you can also put it to good use by pulling out other small, delicate items too. This effective nail puller is also a flat pry bar that can slide into the tiniest crevices where your other tools can't go. From lifting slab doors to replacing your windows, this crow bar is well adjusted to meet all your needs.
The 13-1/2 in. pry bar is made of high carbon steel that offers amazing leverage and durability. Steel contains higher amounts of carbon to enhance its performance. Because it is stronger than the ordinary pry bar, it can tackle heavier tasks with ease. Slightly lighter and easy to use, it provides impressive grip that puts you in better control.
- The Craftsman 13-1/2 in. pry bar is a versatile tool that is strong enough to handle your toughest jobs
- Designed to pull out the most stubborn nails effortlessly
- Can also be used to pull out a range of other small and delicate items
- Is a flat pry bar that fits into tight spaces to go where your other tools can't
- Steel construction contains increased amount of carbon to ensure superb strength
- Strong construction enables it to tackle heavier jobs
- Provides excellent grip to give you more control over tasks
- High carbon steel is one of the toughest available and guarantees lasting strength
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I recently worked on my old wooden fence and I realized that I needed a good nail puller. I looked at other nail pullers and pry bars, but I didn't want to spend too much money, so I gave this pry bar a shot. It's flat as described; however, a lot thicker than I imagined. It's strong enough to pull most nails without dangerously flexing. If you want an inexpensive pry bar/nail puller, give this product a try.
This is a classic tool for almost any type of job. The 13-1/2" Pry Bar is a solid, well-made tool and was a good price too.
La Follette, TN
East Stroudsburg, PA
I've used this to fend off headcrabs for several weeks now, and have yet to be zombified. No, seriously people, it's a prybar. It's made in the good ol' U.S. of A. and that, along with the shape, was the primary reason I bought it. It did not let me down in the light-duty jobs I've subjected it to. Indeed, the finish has been left unmarred by the multiple hammer-blows necessary to remove the interior window trim from the second floor of my house. Buy it, the American job you save might be your own.
I've used this to fend off headcrabs for several weeks now, and have yet to be zombified.
No, seriously people, it's a prybar. It's made in the good ol' U.S. of A. and that, along with the shape, was the primary reason I bought it. It did not let me down in the light-duty jobs I've subjected it to. Indeed, the finish has been left unmarred by the multiple hammer-blows necessary to remove the interior window trim from the second floor of my house. Buy it, the American job you save might be your own.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.