Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.71|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||13/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Use the Craftsman 13/16" 6-pt. Impact Socket for Heavy-duty Impact Applications
Constructed from hardened steel, the 13/16-in. 6-pt. ¾-in. Drive Impact Socket combines strength and durability for years of extended use. Impact sockets are extremely useful for professional mechanics and maintenance workers, as they deliver consistent force to pry nuts and bolts in heavy-duty applications. This is the socket to remove car tires or fasten industrial-size nuts on a variety of applications from, air-conditioning units to other HVAC machines.
The Craftsman 13/16" 6-pt. Impact Socket impact sockets are also marked with a laser-etched stamp, making it easy to read and identify the size in all working environments.
- Heavy-duty nuts and bolts are no match for the consistent torque and power found in Craftsman’s 13/16-in. 6-pt. ¾-in. Drive Impact Socket
- 13/16" socket size
- 3/4" drive size
- 6 points of contact
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Excellent quality Craftsman tool here. Nice finish also, no flaws. Socket is heavy duty ("impact") perfect for changing HD pick-um-up truck tires. The problem I have with Sears is the ridiculous packaging it came in. The breaker bar and one socket came in a HUGE box, complete with old-school packaging peanuts inside. WAAYYYY excessive and wasteful!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.