Craftsman 13-IN-1 Aluminum Rat-chet-ing LED lighted ScrewdriverItem# 00903878000 | Model# 70036
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted, Torx|
|Handle Material:||Anodized Aluminum handle|
|Handle Type:||handle with rubber grip|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Shank Material:||carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Useful 8-In Aluminum LED Lighted Screwdriver Features 13 Multi Bits
The Craftsman 8-in aluminum LED lighted screwdriver is an impressively useful 13-in-1 tool. It features 13 multi bits, which you can change out as you desire. Tip types are Slotted, Torx and Phillips. It includes: Slotted 3/16in, 1/4in and 5/32in; Phillips #1, #2 and #3; Torx T10, T15 and T20; Hex 3/16in, 1/4in and 5/32 in. From trusted tool-expert Craftsman, the screwdriver has a sleek look with a black handle that features red and white stripes. Use it for your jobs at home or at the shop.
The 8-in aluminum LED lighted screwdriver has an anodized aluminum handle. It is comfortable to hold with a rubber grip, which also gives you a firm handle on the tool as you use it. Enjoy how you have 13 bits to handle all of your different jobs. It is easy to use, with a standard 8-inch length and its carbon steel shank is durable and strong. The ratcheting screwdriver features LED lighting, using three AAA batteries (sold separately). Shine the light as you work in dark spaces to make it easier to see what needs to be fixed and get the job done quickly any time of day.
- Craftsman 8-in aluminum LED lighted screwdriver has impressive use as a 13-in-1 tool
- Features 13 multi bits to cover the range of jobs you have to complete, at home or at the shop
- Tip types are Slotted, Torx and Phillips
- Includes: Slotted 3/16in, 1/4in and 5/32in; Phillips #1, #2 and #3; Torx T10, T15 and T20; Hex 3/16in, 1/4in and 5/32 in
- Black handle with 1 wide red stripe and 3 thin white stripes
- Standard 8-inch length
- Anodized aluminum handle with comfortable rubber grip that gives you good hold while working
- LED lighting feature makes working in dark spaces easier
- LED light uses 3 AAA batteries, sold separately
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 30, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Good set of bits and bit driver but I do prefer exact size screwdrivers with thinner shafts. Also, you tend to lose bits over time so it's better to get large thin shaft screwdrivers which are hard to lose and fit most objects. In order to make these bit drivers, they make the shafts thicker which don't fit most of the electronics.
Really comes in handy with the ratcheting feature in those tight places. And with the added LED lights working in dark corners is much easier. Overall I would for sure recommend.
He loved the lighted screwdriver because he frequently works on his car and it helps him to see way down deep when he is trying to see get at particular screw that is difficult to get at. He has used it several times already, and tells me he loves it!!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The new led screwdriver is very useful and is applicable to a variety of projects. Low light is no longer a problem with this versatile tool. The ratcheting action also makes screw driving a snap.
I think this is a great tool to keep in your glove compartment for an emergency use. Once again Craftsman made a great tool with a lifetime warranty that is reliable and always ready to use.
This is a great gift for any person that needs a screw driver around the house, for one, it comes equipped with bits that can fit small or larger style screw, no matter if its a slot or phillips, this little guy does it all, and if power is out, or in a dark spot that you think you need a flash light, just turn the power on, it lights were you need it, perfect gift for my dad!
As my eyesight fades, having extra light in the workspace helps. This driver will work out well in my basement shop. Can't beat the black friday sale price.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.