Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||18 in. L x 13 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.5|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Tool Bag Combo Will Organize All Your Tools
Nothing's more frustrating than reaching for a tool in the middle of a project and finding it missing, but with the Craftsman 13 in and 18 in Bag Combo, all your tools will be at your fingertips. The oversized zipper tops makes even big tools easy to store and retrieve. The smaller ones are clearly visible when stored in the sturdy mesh pockets on the outside of the bags.
You can use the Tool Bag Combo together or separately. Store the bigger tools in the garage or hall closet in the larger bag for home repairs and improvement projects. Keep the smaller bag in the car or truck to hold the tools and accessories you need for highway emergencies and simple automotive repairs on the road. Both bags are supple and strong, constructed from heavy duty flexible material that takes up less space than bags made from stiff materials.
- Craftsman 13 in and 18 in Bag Combo is a great gift for all ages of handymen and handywomen
- Large and small sizes accommodate all sizes of hand tools and small power tools
- Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
- Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
- Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
- Bag colors vary by store
- Super strong construction ensures years of use without rips or tears
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Larger bag's zipper pully failed as soon as I used it. The stamped metal is so thin that it literally just separated entirely. The bag otherwise seems relatively heavy duty.. who knows how well the seams will hold up.
I use these for tools and much, much more. The 13 in. makes a great range bag, and storage bag. I've used the 18 in. as a carry on for short one day business trips.
San Gabriel, CA
Harbor City, CA
Got the small one with my Bolt On in it. Nice durable bag and zipper and I like the little side pockets. I'll use the larger one when I purchase more bolt ons to carry them all together!
ordered this set for a toiletries travel bag...will use the 18" bag for my clothing...im a guy so i get a kick out of showing up the craftsman name and being a little unique
This was a great purchase and will make a perfect gift. Having the two bags at one price made it a smart and easy purchase. Will hold all the tools I need at a great price.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.