Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||18 in. L x 13 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.5|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Tool Bag Combo Will Organize All Your Tools
Nothing's more frustrating than reaching for a tool in the middle of a project and finding it missing, but with the Craftsman 13 in and 18 in Bag Combo, all your tools will be at your fingertips. The oversized zipper tops makes even big tools easy to store and retrieve. The smaller ones are clearly visible when stored in the sturdy mesh pockets on the outside of the bags.
You can use the Tool Bag Combo together or separately. Store the bigger tools in the garage or hall closet in the larger bag for home repairs and improvement projects. Keep the smaller bag in the car or truck to hold the tools and accessories you need for highway emergencies and simple automotive repairs on the road. Both bags are supple and strong, constructed from heavy duty flexible material that takes up less space than bags made from stiff materials.
- Craftsman 13 in and 18 in Bag Combo is a great gift for all ages of handymen and handywomen
- Large and small sizes accommodate all sizes of hand tools and small power tools
- Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
- Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
- Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
- Bag colors vary by store
- Super strong construction ensures years of use without rips or tears
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
With their solid craftsmanship and rugged materials there stand up to the riggers of heavy use day in and day out. The variety of sizes and useful pockets make them ideal for all of your tool needs.
These bags work good for me cause tools that I have that didn't come with case I was able to stoage them in a safe place with out then getting damage. I also like that they have a big wide opening and large zipper so even when you over stuff the bag it still zip's up with out a problem. I also like that it has extra side pockets on the out side.
I bought these for my husband recently to clean up "stuff" laying everywhere. I expected them to be "OK" due to the price but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and my husband loves the side pockets.
This tool bag set is definitely a super buy. The bags are handy because I can move my tools from one vehicle to another. They become portable as I need to make repairs in locations out of town.
El Paso, TX
this is a durable fabric bag that wont cut easy. but sadly it doesn't have enough support on the side corners or bottom. the bags wont stay up on their own and the bottom sags bad if you put to heavy off stuff in it. and all I tried was my bolt on drill with 2 attachments.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.