Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||18 in. L x 13 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.5|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Tool Bag Combo Will Organize All Your Tools
Nothing's more frustrating than reaching for a tool in the middle of a project and finding it missing, but with the Craftsman 13 in and 18 in Bag Combo, all your tools will be at your fingertips. The oversized zipper tops makes even big tools easy to store and retrieve. The smaller ones are clearly visible when stored in the sturdy mesh pockets on the outside of the bags.
You can use the Tool Bag Combo together or separately. Store the bigger tools in the garage or hall closet in the larger bag for home repairs and improvement projects. Keep the smaller bag in the car or truck to hold the tools and accessories you need for highway emergencies and simple automotive repairs on the road. Both bags are supple and strong, constructed from heavy duty flexible material that takes up less space than bags made from stiff materials.
- Craftsman 13 in and 18 in Bag Combo is a great gift for all ages of handymen and handywomen
- Large and small sizes accommodate all sizes of hand tools and small power tools
- Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
- Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
- Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
- Bag colors vary by store
- Super strong construction ensures years of use without rips or tears
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
these handy carry all tool bags are nifty in that they allow you to choose the tools you want to take along for the job and the bag is marked so they can be returned to you home based tool box.
San Benito, TX
this bags are really handy i use them to keep tools inside the house like screw divers pliers and small house inside basic tools with 2 sizes i allow my wife to use the little bag for her house tools and i have the larger bag for boxes of screw and hang wire. the handles makes them easy to carry and feel very sturdy that you don't worry much of the weights on them the side mess pocket allow to put most common stuff the zipper are heavy duty zippers
The 18 inch tool bag was big enough to fit my angle grinder fully assembled and a few extra blades. The 13 inch tool bag was big enough to fit my sander, some sandpaper, and a couple other things of that sort. They help to keep my tools organized. I've not had these long so hopefully they will stand the test of time.
These bags are so handy! With two sizes you can pick one that holds your tools without unnecessary size. I bought several sets while they were on sale and dedicated some of them to various tools sets like plumbing tools and electrical tools. The zipper closure is good and secure and the reinforcement around the opening is tough and also makes the bags open more like a conventional tool box. You can't go wrong with these bags.
I picked up these bags on sale for a great deal, and they are handy. I use them for any project that pops up around the house. I pick the right size bag, drop in the tools I need for the particular project at hand, and I have a portable job focused tool box.
El Mirage, AZ
The bags are big enough to put nessecary tools for small projects. Nice and durable.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Deer Park, WA
I bought a tool bag combo for my grandson for his high school graduation. He is just starting out collecting tools and I found this tool bag combo perfect to hold his collection as he adds to it.
Los Osos, CA
I have purchased several of these bags over the past couple of years because they work pretty well and seem to hold up to general use. The outside pockets are handy for stashing small items, though it's not always easy to see the contents if you forgot what went where. I do wish there were a few pockets or retaining straps inside to corral things like extra tool batteries and long bits or blades.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.