Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||13 in. L x 9 in. H|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.16|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|Total Number of Pockets:||6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This 13 in. Tool Bag is Handy Tool Storage
Nothing's more frustrating than reaching for a tool in the middle of a project and find it missing, but with this Craftsman 13 in. tool bag all your small hand and power tools will be at your fingertips. The oversized zipper tops makes tools easy to store and retrieve. Tiny tools and accessories are clearly visible when stored in the sturdy mesh pockets on the outside of the bag.
You can use this 13 in. tool bag for your home or automotive repair tools. Store the compact bag in the garage or hall closet for home repairs and improvement projects. You can also keep the smaller bag in the car or truck to hold the tools and accessories you need for highway emergencies and simple automotive repairs on the road. The bag is supple and strong, constructed from heavy duty flexible material that takes up less space than bags made from stiff materials.
- The Craftsman 13 in. tool bag is a great gift for all ages of handymen and handywomen
- Accommodates all types of hand tools and small power tools
- Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
- Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
- Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
- Bag colors vary by store
- Super strong construction ensure years of use without rips or tears
- Weighs only 1.6 lbs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Just picked this up today for a GREAT price. It's very well made, roomy and conveniently organizes all of my tools and "fix-it" items I never can seem to find. It's about the size of two shoe boxes stacked on each other. The zipper is strong and it has plenty of pockets. For 4 bucks, I am buying a bunch as gifts!
I bought this to carry some tools to jobsite. I does its job well. By the way, it looks more professional way.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Klamath Falls, OR
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This bag holds all 25 of my tools including a 3 lb. hand drilling hammer. It's the perfect size for an 1100 sq. ft. apartment size condo. The material makes this a very durable and long lasting bag.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.