Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||13 in. L x 9 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.16|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This 13 in. Tool Bag is Handy Tool Storage
Nothing's more frustrating than reaching for a tool in the middle of a project and find it missing, but with this Craftsman 13 in. tool bag all your small hand and power tools will be at your fingertips. The over sized zipper tops makes tools easy to store and retrieve. Tiny tools and accessories are clearly visible when stored in the sturdy mesh pockets on the outside of the bag.
You can use this 13 in. tool bag for your home or automotive repair tools. Store the compact bag in the garage or hall closet for home repairs and improvement projects. You can also keep the smaller bag in the car or truck to hold the tools and accessories you need for highway emergencies and simple automotive repairs on the road. The bag is supple and strong, constructed from heavy duty flexible material that takes up less space than bags made from stiff materials.
- The Craftsman 13 in. tool bag is a great gift for all ages of handymen and handy women
- Accommodates all types of hand tools and small power tools
- Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
- Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
- Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
- Bag colors vary by store
- Super strong construction ensure years of use without rips or tears
- Weighs only 1.6 lbs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Collins, CO
This tool bag is made from a sturdy (probably nylon) fabric. Looks like it will hold up to a lot of use and claw hammers and you can't be the price.
I use four of these tool bags to perform appliance repair. I have one main hard tool box and I use these to take only what I need to enter the home to repair. As long as there are not too many tools in there, you can find what you need quickly. On the outside are pockets for cell phone, pen etc.
Purchased this small tool bag for the trunk of my car for just in case, holds the essentials and fits great in the trunk. Handy little pockets in the front and has a wide mouth to put lots inside.
Hughes Springs, TX
We had one tool bag that my husband keeps all his open end and closed in wrenches in. He liked it so much that he asked me to get him another one for his sockets and socket wrenches.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.