Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||13 in. L x 9 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.16|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This 13 in. Tool Bag is Handy Tool Storage
Nothing's more frustrating than reaching for a tool in the middle of a project and find it missing, but with this Craftsman 13 in. tool bag all your small hand and power tools will be at your fingertips. The over sized zipper tops makes tools easy to store and retrieve. Tiny tools and accessories are clearly visible when stored in the sturdy mesh pockets on the outside of the bag.
You can use this 13 in. tool bag for your home or automotive repair tools. Store the compact bag in the garage or hall closet for home repairs and improvement projects. You can also keep the smaller bag in the car or truck to hold the tools and accessories you need for highway emergencies and simple automotive repairs on the road. The bag is supple and strong, constructed from heavy duty flexible material that takes up less space than bags made from stiff materials.
- The Craftsman 13 in. tool bag is a great gift for all ages of handymen and handy women
- Accommodates all types of hand tools and small power tools
- Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
- Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
- Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
- Bag colors vary by store
- Super strong construction ensure years of use without rips or tears
- Weighs only 1.6 lbs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Hughes Springs, TX
We had one tool bag that my husband keeps all his open end and closed in wrenches in. He liked it so much that he asked me to get him another one for his sockets and socket wrenches.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I found these bags on the close out rack and I wish I had bought all of them. They are the perfect size for organizing your tools into categories. They make finding anything a lot easier. The side pockets and the inner ones are great. Just the right size.
Ordered online and picked up at the Sears store. That part went OK, but the Polaris store needs to have better signage as to where the pickup is located. The bag itself looks to be decent, although a little thin on the nylon, but still fully usable for small tools. It was disappointing, however, to find out when I got it that there are no pockets inside. I'm still keeping it since I got it on sale.
Very sturdy and perfect for small tools. Ideal for apartments and condo life and I got it for a great price! The added benefit of store pick-up made this an easy purchase.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.