Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||13 in. L x 9 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.16|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This 13 in. Tool Bag is Handy Tool Storage
Nothing's more frustrating than reaching for a tool in the middle of a project and find it missing, but with this Craftsman 13 in. tool bag all your small hand and power tools will be at your fingertips. The over sized zipper tops makes tools easy to store and retrieve. Tiny tools and accessories are clearly visible when stored in the sturdy mesh pockets on the outside of the bag.
You can use this 13 in. tool bag for your home or automotive repair tools. Store the compact bag in the garage or hall closet for home repairs and improvement projects. You can also keep the smaller bag in the car or truck to hold the tools and accessories you need for highway emergencies and simple automotive repairs on the road. The bag is supple and strong, constructed from heavy duty flexible material that takes up less space than bags made from stiff materials.
- The Craftsman 13 in. tool bag is a great gift for all ages of handymen and handy women
- Accommodates all types of hand tools and small power tools
- Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
- Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
- Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
- Bag colors vary by store
- Super strong construction ensure years of use without rips or tears
- Weighs only 1.6 lbs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Forest Hills, NY
I actually own 2 of these cases. They are very versatile. I have one for my car tools and another for my craftsman drill to carry along with its power supply. For the price it is a great example of form and function in a simple but practical case
Spirit Lake, IA
My husband was needing a bag for his drill and this was the perfect size for that application. It is very rugged and has a heavy duty zipper. It should last for quite a while. Great product.
This is a handy bag, with a good strong zipper on the top. The pockets on the outside come in handy for quick finding of items that are used frequently. It comes in larger sizes but the 13" is the best size because when it's packed its not too heavy and it fits perfectly on the shelve.
I have several of the 13" bags. They are of good design and reasonably rugged - except for the zipper pull tab. The tab is made of very thin, brittle plastic and breaks easily. Expect to have to replace it with some other mechanism to pull the zipper. I use baggage tags with the contents of the bag written on them.
This is the 2nd of these bags I have owned. I wore out the first one after several year. I actually use this to carry everyday items I might need while away from the house. My wife calls it my "purse"! It's just really handy to have all my stuff in one place and all the small outside pocket are very useful. Since I've started using this bag to tote my stuff around I no longer have a problem with losing things. I use my old one for toting tools that I need for a specific project, which is more it's intended purpose. It's also ideal for that use. They hold up well and look cool in a guy sort of a way.
i am using this tool bag to carry my fishing tackle.It is small enough to carry th essentials, but not to big to haul around.I even bought one for my son to use at work.He uses it everyday and loves it.
I have purchased these bags before as quick tool bags to carry in the car and boat. This one was for my sears portable drill and extra battery. Easy to carry and can carry the right tools for a quick repair ob.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tool bag this is a great bag I use to have to log around my tool box to and from work or I would try to grab a hand full of tools I think I would Benedict that day for so reason and always miss something I need but with this new tool bag I got I could always have the more important tools I use most and and what I think I would need that day ,I love it.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.