Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||13 in. L x 9 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.16|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||6|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
This 13 in. Tool Bag is Handy Tool Storage
Nothing's more frustrating than reaching for a tool in the middle of a project and find it missing, but with this Craftsman 13 in. tool bag all your small hand and power tools will be at your fingertips. The oversized zipper tops makes tools easy to store and retrieve. Tiny tools and accessories are clearly visible when stored in the sturdy mesh pockets on the outside of the bag.
You can use this 13 in. tool bag for your home or automotive repair tools. Store the compact bag in the garage or hall closet for home repairs and improvement projects. You can also keep the smaller bag in the car or truck to hold the tools and accessories you need for highway emergencies and simple automotive repairs on the road. The bag is supple and strong, constructed from heavy duty flexible material that takes up less space than bags made from stiff materials.
- The Craftsman 13 in. tool bag is a great gift for all ages of handymen and handywomen
- Accommodates all types of hand tools and small power tools
- Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
- Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
- Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
- Bag colors vary by store
- Super strong construction ensure years of use without rips or tears
- Weighs only 1.6 lbs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Rowland Heights, CA
13 inch is a good size tool bag for me. I carry mostly miscellaneous stuff and some light tools in it. The material strength is good but I've seen stronger tool bags for $10. I bought this because it was $5. This bag will probably last a long time.
Glendale Heights, IL
Tired of loosing tools in your car or truck? This little bag is excellent for putting those necessary items like pliers, screwdrivers, flashlights, etc. in. For the price you can't beat the handiness and durability.
Crystal River, FL
I actually gave the Craftsman tool bag to my soon-to-be Nephew-in-law. He absolutely loves it. Then I purchased one for myself. I am a female who does small jobs around the house by myself. I was using a box to store all my odds-and-ends tools until I purchased the Craftsman Tool Bag. Now I am organized and ready to do another job around the house. I love it !! Craftsman Rocks !
Staten Island, NY
This is a great little bag to have around. I filled it with some of the most commonly used tools and kept it in my car. So now, no matter where I go, I'll always have some tools with me when I need them.
Just the right size to hold my Bolt-on tool and all the attachments I have at this point. It should hold any others I get. I expect it to last a long time. Would like it to have a closing pocket to keep small bits and other odds and ends in.
Salt Lake City, UT
i bought one for my husband. really liked the sale price and i couldnt pass it up. i have this for an emergency kit for our car. i liked this so much that i ended up buying 2.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.