Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Shank Diameter:||1/4 in.|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
This Spade Bit Set Delivers
From ¼ to 1 inch, this spade bit set tears through studs, plywood and planks easily. Featuring a precision cutting tip that centers your hole perfectly, it’s a set you can count on when the job needs to get done. High speed steel construction delivers a long service life and edges that stay sharp through countless jobs, while the steel storage rack gives you the kind of organization you need to keep moving fast. A solid addition to any kit, whether in the shop or on site, get drilling with these spade bits, and get the job done right.
- Spade bit set includes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16 and 1 in. TT spade bits plus a metal storage rack
- High speed steel construction stands up to tough working conditions
- Precision machining keep your holes on center
- Clear markings get the right size in your drill fast
- Great for drills and drill presses
- Storage rack fits in tool kits and bolts to benches and walls
- Built for boring wood, ply, OSB and particle board
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have really used these bits a lot since buying them 4 months ago. The are strong, stay sharp and have clearly marked sizes. The metal storage rack is a little awkward, but beyonf that - they are a great value.
I bought this set for $10 on sale, or maybe i used points, i don't remember. Really, i bought it because of the storage rack that came with a free "starter set" of spade bits, instead of it being a set of spade bits that came with a free holder, if that makes sense. Drilling through some 60 year old cedar studs in my house, i have managed to "blue" the tips of a few of them. I just think that's a sign that craftsman cheaped-out on the hardening process. I will replace them one at a time, as needed with the Bosche dare-devil bits with the auger tips.
O Fallon, IL
This has a great selection of quality bits. The metal storage rack is a nice bonus as I have mine hanging from my pegboard. It keeps your bits organized by size, saving you time. Any one doing much drilling would benefit from having a set of these.
This is a great set of spade bits, and the hanger is very handy as well. It has all the sizes most commonly used, and then some. Plus the Craftsman label right on front looks great as well.
Royal Oak, MI
A good spade bit set with a nice looking storage rack. Perfect for the do it yourselfers garage work area. A reasonable price makes this the perfect gift.
The picture of this makes it look much bigger than it is. It actually has quite a small foot print. The holder is very nice. I mounted it to my pegboard. The bits feel very sharp. I have used just once and it worked very well. The set is redundant for me, but I really liked the included holder that organized everything and allowed me to hang it. I think this was a great idea.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.