Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Shank Diameter:||1/4 in.|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
This Spade Bit Set Delivers
From ¼ to 1 inch, this spade bit set tears through studs, plywood and planks easily. Featuring a precision cutting tip that centers your hole perfectly, it’s a set you can count on when the job needs to get done. High speed steel construction delivers a long service life and edges that stay sharp through countless jobs, while the steel storage rack gives you the kind of organization you need to keep moving fast. A solid addition to any kit, whether in the shop or on site, get drilling with these spade bits, and get the job done right.
- Spade bit set includes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16 and 1 in. TT spade bits plus a metal storage rack
- High speed steel construction stands up to tough working conditions
- Precision machining keep your holes on center
- Clear markings get the right size in your drill fast
- Great for drills and drill presses
- Storage rack fits in tool kits and bolts to benches and walls
- Built for boring wood, ply, OSB and particle board
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have really used these bits a lot since buying them 4 months ago. The are strong, stay sharp and have clearly marked sizes. The metal storage rack is a little awkward, but beyonf that - they are a great value.
Garden Grove, CA
We would definitely recommend this item! We have been very pleased with both the quality and the price. It has been exactly what was needed to get the job done!
I really like the storage of these bits. They look good on the wall and are easy to access. I have used these bits several times and each time i get a clean cut hole.
Fall River, MA
Pulled these out of the package and put them right on the wall with the included metal hanging tray. Great for people like me who lay tools down everywhere! At least this set as a proper home!
White Plains, NY
It can be hard to find spade bits in 16ths of an inch sizes but this set has all of them between 1/4 and 1 inch. The storage rack is an added bonus. Note that these are not self feed bits.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.