Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||16|
|Speed Capability:||9 speeds|
|Collet Chuck Size:||1/4 and 1/2 in.|
|Micro Depth Adj.:||Yes|
|Plunge Lock Control:||Yes|
|Package Contents:||Worklight, Wrench, Cutting Guide|
Ratings & Reviews
14-Amp Base Router with Soft Start Technology Makes A Versatile Addition to the Workshop
This Craftsman 2.5-hp Fixed/Plunge router makes woodworking projects like cutting profiles, duplicating shapes and trim edging fast and easy. Use it in fixed mode for a set depth cut, or plunge mode for more intricate woodworking like cutting mortises, dadoes and incised letters.
Available with 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch collets, this 14-amp base router with soft start technology can be used for an array of projects. With 9 variable motor speeds, you can set the pace to best deal with soft and hard woods, plastics and composite materials easily. Dual full-view window, front/rear chip deflectors and dust extraction hoods keep work clean and safe, while the lighted cutting area helps you keep an eye on every cut, for dependable accuracy. A solid tool, built to deliver precise results plug it in and get the next job done right, with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 2.5-hp Fixed/Plunge Router has a speed range from 10,000 to 25,000 rpm
- Permanently sealed motor with 9 variable speeds and electronic feedback control help prevent bogging down when the load increases
- Includes 1/2 and 1/4-in. collets, 2 router bases, edge guide, dust extraction hoods, wrench and case
- Item Weight:15.5 lbs.
- This versatile router comes with a 1 year warranty from Craftsman
Added on March 05, 2011
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.