Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.43|
|Metric Opening Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Length (in.):||3.99, 4.21, 4.36, 4.87, 5.51in.5.85, 6.22, 6.54, 7.08, 7.5, 7.94, 8.39, 8.74, 9.66|
|Number Of Points:||6|
|Quantity in Set:||14|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Up your Torque with the Craftsman Metric Wrench Set (14 Piece)
The Craftsman 14-pc metric combination wrench set features the common six point wrench sizes that you need for tackling a wide variety of jobs. Six-point wrenches offer a greater contact area with fasteners than 12-point wrenches, resulting in decreased slipping and rounding. You're more likely to get the fastener turned in the right direction on the first try without taking the skin off of your knuckles. Whether you're a homeowner who enjoys tackling do-it-yourself jobs around the house or you're a professional contractor, this Craftsman set belongs in your toolbox.
The Craftsman 14-pc metric wrench set includes 14 six-point sizes ranging from six to 19mm. There is something here for handling virtually any repair job imaginable. At a weight of just 2.43 pounds and with a convenient roll pouch, you don't have to think twice about lugging it down to the basement or throwing it in your pickup truck.
- Complete your wrench collection with the Craftsman 14-pc metric combination wrench set
- 14-piece set with the following 6-point sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19
- Substantial contact area for reduced slippage and rounding in tight working conditions
- Made of steel to ensure longevity even after years of use
- Perfect for homeowners and construction workers alike
- Silver finish
- Standard length
- Weighs 2.43 pounds
- Deluxe neutral black roll pouch for convenient transport around the house or on the site during contracted building or repair jobs
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
When you come across a tough drain plug or bleeder valve these will be the wrenches you reach for!US made traditional Craftsman raised panel wrenches are well made to last a lifetime and the roll pouch is great to store them and keep them organized.Don't overlook the need for 6 point combination wrenches in your arsenal,they will save your ****!Made in USA by Armstrong Tools the quality is excellent try to get them while they are still available.(code is V inverted V) stamped on wrench.
For those times you need a 6pt wrench these work great. These are still made in USA, and the same great quality you can expect from made in USA raised panel wrenches. The pouch is a nice bonus for holding your wrenches.
Better get them while they got them, this is a deal that is hard to beat. 14 Craftsman branded 6 point Metric Wrenches sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 manufactured in the USA by Armstrong Tools - as denoted by V^ (second V inverted) and a roll pouch for for as little as $45.89 when you catch them on sale. What's not to like? I'll let you do the math on the per wrench price and don't forget to add in the roll pouch. This set of wrenches would make a nice addition to anyone's tool box. When you encounter that occasional stubborn fastener regardless of the various styles of 12 point wrenches and sockets available today it is nice to have options.
North Waterboro, ME
6-point spanners (wrenches) are not a common item (even in Australia) & even though I have other quality spanners (Sidchrome & Beta) any size less than 11mm in a 12-point spanner seems to be ineffective in removing nuts/bolts as it rounds the heads.
Another great Christmas Gift. I have no idea why 6 point wrenchs are left out of most peoples colections, if you come across a bolt/nut that is rusted or that you think is on extra tight, you grab a 6 point socket and save the bolt from rounding and your knuckles from bleeding. Same should go for wrenches but 6 point wrenchs are kinda hard to come by and unjustly overlooked must haves. Of cource they won't replace a 12 point wrench if you don't have a lot of room but they can be used any other situation with better results. I do wish Craftsman made a 20mm and 21 mm wrench in 6 point but no ones perfect and I will live with out them.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.