Craftsman 14-Piece Inch and Metric Combination Wrench SetItem# 00939236000 | Model# 41614
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.05|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Length (in.):||4.41, 5.56, 5.91, 6.58, 7.17, 8.04, 8.47, 4.41, 5.56, 6.3, 6.58, 7.17, 7.6, 8.47|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||14|
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Ratcheting Combo Wrenches Create Easy To Use Power
It's a given that work goes faster when you have the right tool, but with the Craftsman 14-pc reverse ratcheting combination wrench set you get not only a range of right tools, but smartly designed tools as well. The box ends are built with 12 contact points for better grip, while the 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism needs only five degrees of swing, making it fantastic when you're in a tight spot. The 12 degrees offset on the box end lets you work without banging up your hands.
The Craftsman ratcheting combo wrenches are made of alloyed steel tough enough to give you the torque you need for years to come. The balanced, ergonomic design keeps the wrenches comfortable in your hand for as long as you're working.
- With a range of wrenches in popular metric and inch sizes, the Craftsman 14-pc reverse ratcheting combination wrench set gives you the variety to handle the most common jobs around the house or the garage
- Ratcheting box end speeds up work with 12 points for better contact and improved torque
- One-hand reversing level
- Box end is offset 12 degrees
- 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism rotates fast with only 5 degrees of swing
- Made of rugged alloyed steel
- The set includes seven inch sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16
- The other seven wrenches are metric: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 mm
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great set for the money but doesn't include the a 3/4 or 19mm wrench. Chinese made so the ratcheting is a little bit sloppier and the open end is bigger than the older USA made ones
We recently got to see some of these wrenches in action when a mechanic was working on our son's car along an interstate. My husband and I were so impressed with the ease of the task he had at hand all because of his wrench like these, that we bought this new set of wrenches. They are even reversible!
For 50 bucks on a deep sale, I guess I cant complain, but comparing these to an original set of reversible ratcheting wrenches I got when they first came out, the difference between the Chinese and USA made are pretty significant. Specifically, the head and claws are much thicker on the Chinese made wrenches than they are on the older USA made tools. Time will tell as to how well they hold up. My original inch set has been through a lot and still works like a beast.
Chino Hills, CA
14 piece that covers standard and metric........it has just about every size covered. The angled head gives extra access in some tight spaces. A flip of the lever reverses direction without having to lift tool off. Nice shiny chrome finish!
Twin Falls, ID
I ordered these thinking this was the usual Craftsman quality, but was disappointed when I received them. The ratcheting head is so fat you can't get it on a nut if anything is remotely close to it. The open end is also large. One side the ratcheting head is thicker than the other on many and there are spots on the body of the wrench that have indentations. I can live with them being built in China, just not built poorly in China. Returned these and will get a set from Gear Wrench.
Grand Prairie, TX
Not made in USA open end of wrench set is not formed correctly or ground to same shape as us made wrench sets ,some sizes are just odd in shape .poor quality control .I bought this set to add to existing USA made set so I would have two of each size ,but they are so different , I may return them. The ratchet ends are ok and chrome is just ok
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.