Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||14|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, chrome finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||7.85|
Ratings & Reviews
14 Pc. Standard Wrench Set Packs Light and Travels Fast
Whether you’re packing for work on the road or are sticking around the shop, this Craftsman 12 pt. standard combination wrench set gives you rock-solid torquing action organized in a tough plastic case that’s ready at a moment’s notice. Not only built with rugged alloyed steel, but backed by the assurance of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee, in the shop, on the site and under the hood, this wrench set will deliver a lifetime of serious torque.
Featuring 12 point box ends, this 14 pc. standard wrench set grabs fasteners at more angles than others, so when you’re working in a tight spot, you’ll always have an option. Precision machined, both box and open ends deliver a stable grip that reduces rounding and helps give you more life out of every nut and bolt. A solid set of tools organized and ready, add this kit to your shop, and get the job done with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 12 pt. standard combination wrench set includes: 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, and 1-1/8 in. SAE wrenches and rack
- Packs neat and stays organized
- Box end offers 12 points minimizing the swing required for positioning and turning
- Open end allows you to work in areas with little clearance above the fastener head
- Clear markings make the right size easy to find
- Combination rough and smooth polished surfaces deliver grip and wipes clean easily
- Rugged build transfers maximum torque
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Hanover Park, IL
picked these up on sale, a very nice set that takes care of most of my automotive/shop needs. Of course the lifetime warranty is the best in the business. I usually dont keep the cases these come in, but this one I did cause its so convenient.
Pop that 14 peice combo wrench set into a craftman rolling tool box and there it is your ready to wrench on whatever comes along. These wrenches are perfect for industry. I get all the most common wrenches in one ready to go carry case. very nice when finishing a job with all 14 combo wrenches in the case you can always see if one is missing. The carry case fits in my tool box so its kinda like a tool box in a tool box. ;)
Pop that 14 peice combo wrench set into a craftman rolling tool box and there it is your ready to wrench on whatever comes along. These wrenches are perfect for industry. I get all the most common wrenches in one ready to go carry case. very nice when finishing a job with all 14 combo wrenches in the case you can always see if one is missing. The carry case fits in my tool box so its kinda like a tool box in a tool box.
, New York New York
I am a service tech for a commercial machinery co I service all type of equipment from pressers to boilers to chillers and to pumps. This is one on the first tools of my truck..
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.