Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.75|
|Metric Opening Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Length (in.):||3.99 in.|4.21 in.|4.36 in.|4.87 in.|5.51in.|5.85 in.|6.22 in.|6.54 in.|7.08 in.|7.5 in.|7.94 in.|8.39 in.|8.74 in.|9.66 in.|
|Number Of Points:||6|
|Quantity in Set:||14|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Metric Combination Wrenches Belong in Your Box
The Craftsman 14-piece 6-point metric combination wrenches have all of the common six-point wrench sizes that you need. Six-point wrenches have a larger contact area with fasteners than their 12-point counterparts for reduced rounding and slipping. You have a greater chance of getting the fastener turned in the right direction on the first attempt without scraping the skin off of your knuckles. From homeowners who enjoy tackling their own maintenance jobs to professional contractors, this wrench set is an essential item.
The Craftsman metric combination wrenches include 14 six-point sizes ranging from six to 19mm. You are guaranteed to have the size that you need to tackle virtually any type of repair job. At a weight of just 3.75 pounds, it is not hard to throw this set into your toolbox and bring it down to the basement, out to the garage or out on a job site.
- Fill out your wrench collection with the Craftsman 14-piece 6-point metric combination wrenches
- Ideal for homeowners and professional construction workers alike
- 14-Piece set with the following 6-point sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19mm
- Made of steel to ensure durability even after years of use
- Sizable contact area for decreased rounding and slippage in compressed and/or dimly lit working environments
- Easy-to-read size markings
- Standard length
- Weighs 3.75 pounds for easy transport around the house or on the job site
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
San Diego, CA
As of this writing (October 2014), this set is still forged in the US. Good weighty feel to them, lightly textured for a better grip - I may be wrong, but I think this also distinguishes the US-forged versions from their overseas counterparts.. The 6-point end is slightly bent at an angle for better access to nuts and bolts. Had a rounded nut that the 12-points just couldn't handle. This took care of the problem in 5 mins.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I was looking for a 6 point metric set but they do not sell them in stores. Shipping was quick. I'm happy to report the set I received was made in the USA. Now all I need is a wrench organizer or wrench roll to keep them organized.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.