Craftsman 14-Piece Inch and Metric Combination Wrench SetItem# 00939236000 | Model# 41614
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.05|
|Metric Opening Size:||8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Length (in.):||4.41, 5.56, 5.91, 6.58, 7.17, 8.04, 8.47, 4.41, 5.56, 6.3, 6.58, 7.17, 7.6, 8.47|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||14|
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Ratcheting Combo Wrenches Create Easy To Use Power
It's a given that work goes faster when you have the right tool, but with the Craftsman 14-pc reverse ratcheting combination wrench set you get not only a range of right tools, but smartly designed tools as well. The box ends are built with 12 contact points for better grip, while the 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism needs only five degrees of swing, making it fantastic when you're in a tight spot. The 12 degrees offset on the box end lets you work without banging up your hands.
The Craftsman ratcheting combo wrenches are made of alloyed steel tough enough to give you the torque you need for years to come. The balanced, ergonomic design keeps the wrenches comfortable in your hand for as long as you're working.
- With a range of wrenches in popular metric and inch sizes, the Craftsman 14-pc reverse ratcheting combination wrench set gives you the variety to handle the most common jobs around the house or the garage
- Ratcheting box end speeds up work with 12 points for better contact and improved torque
- One-hand reversing level
- Box end is offset 12 degrees
- 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism rotates fast with only 5 degrees of swing
- Made of rugged alloyed steel
- The set includes seven inch sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16
- The other seven wrenches are metric: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 mm
Added on October 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have been buying up a bunch of the different ratcheting wrenches. I have non-reversible, open-end, but this is my first set of reversible wrenches. I really like them. The ratcheting action is really smooth and the wrenches are comfortable. The reversing switch is nice, but I have found it sometimes gets "flipped" when working in tight areas. That's fine. I did notice that the open head is a bit fat. But, I guess I got these for the ratcheting box end and not necessarily for the open end. Overall, this is a fantastic set and is a great addition to anyone's collection.
This wrench set is great because if offers both the inch and metric wrench combination. They came in an attractive package. And of course they are craftsman so you know they are quality tools.
My husband has had his eye on this set for quite some time and he finally got it as an early Christmas gift. He loves the set. There is a wide variety of wrench sizes and they seem to be very well made. Very sturdy and have held up to his household projects easily. Highly recommend this set for the handy man in your life. He'll appreciate it!
I purchased this set of wrenches because the price was reasonable for the quality. I haven't put the wrenches through a good test yet, but they seem to be of decent quality and just what I need to make repairs easier.
The Craftsman 14-Piece Inch and Metric Combination Wrench Set is awesome! The wrenches have just the right angle to get a good bite on almost anywhere you need them to reach and with the flick of the leaver you can change direction without having to take the wrench off the bolt you are working on. They also have a great polished finish and are a impressive set of wrenches for your collection.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 23-Feb-2015 See details.