Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||27 in. W x 22.5in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.45|
|Total Number of Pockets:||14|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 14 Pocket Wrench Roll is great for holding a full line of wrenches. When you are finished using your wrenches, roll them up and tie the strings to keep them from falling out of the roll.
- 14 total pockets for wrenches
- Durable ties strings
- Grommets to hang on a wall
- Fits 3/8 inch to 1-1/4 inch, or 6 mm to 32 mm wrenches
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I like this this wrench roll, but not love it. It is made out of very thick and heavy duty material, but the pockets gt a little too deep for some of my wrenches.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Tool rolls are becoming harder to find in hardware stores and the Craftsman 14-Pocket Wrench Roll is a good example of the category and can be worth having. It has good, strong material and quality stitching. However, as other reviewers have noted, the pockets are very deep. The only line of wrenches that fits well are the Craftsman Full-Polish Wrenches in inch sizes. Even the Full-Polish metrics are too short at the large end of the scale. For the wrenches to display as shown, even with those I mentioned, you will need to perform some tailoring.
This is a Large Heavy Duty 14 Pocket Wrench Roll. The wrench roll is made from very thick Denim. It has the Red Craftsman Logo on top, which we all enjoy. It rolls up nice and even with string ties to secure wrenches in place. I would recommend this to anyone.
I bought two of these to go with the 28-pc combination wrench set #44098 (which is still made in the USA by the way). The material of these wrench rolls is good and tough but like other reviews state the sizing is way off for some of the wrenches. Rather than sew them at this point I'm just leaving the wrenches slightly above the top seam of the roll and folding them. For the most part they seem to stay put. All and all this is a decent product but could have been better.
great for storing wrenches , keeps organized for quick access to correct size wrench needed, takes up less space , keeps tools clean from dirt an dust , excellent quality pouch for holding heavy wrenches great buy .
Have dad this item for 2 weeks and is very handy to have all my wrenches handy in one place. To carry them to place I am working without having to walk back to tool box every time I need a different size wrench. Would recommend to anyone who has wrench sets.
As others have said, the pockets in this tool roll are simply too deep, especially when you start getting up to the larger sizes. I put my wrenches where I wanted them to be, drew a line where I wanted the bottom of the pockets to be, and asked my wife to sew it up. It's great now, just a little annoying that it's not designed with the most common wrench lengths in mind.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.