Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||27 in. W x 22.5in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.45|
|Total Number of Pockets:||14|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 14 Pocket Wrench Roll is great for holding a full line of wrenches. When you are finished using your wrenches, roll them up and tie the strings to keep them from falling out of the roll.
- 14 total pockets for wrenches
- Durable ties strings
- Grommets to hang on a wall
- Fits 3/8 inch to 1-1/4 inch, or 6 mm to 32 mm wrenches
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great erench rollup and should last many years with moderate use. I do find the pockets a bit long on the large end. I would like to see the pouch wider on the small end and narrower on the large end. An inch and a half would work.
This is a very good quality tool pouch for putting your combination wrenches from 1/4 inch to 1 inch Plus. Roll it up and tie it. Good to go. Would buy again. Wish it was USA made though.
It is good. Will hold and SAE wrench of size up to 1-1/4". I would prefer however, that it be made int eh USA. But I am not too worred about wrench rolls. Tools must be made in USA.
how did i live without it.. just picked up and as always in stock at sears, what more could ya ask for. lifetime guarantee and a quality tool.. what more do u want. ok mabie a bigger toolbox. i smell a trip to sears haha..
This item is well made. It has grommets for hanging the roll up, which I used to hang it on pegboard for easy access. The stitching is good quality and the fabric feel like it will hold up to lots of use.
the item is fashionable, durable, well made and exceeded my expectations. The pockets are very large and very deep. Although it is still early in my use of this product
This is a good nylon wrap, i use it to keep my wrenches in place and in the bottom of my big tool box, not much to the design but overall something every mechanic should have
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.