|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||.25|
|Color and Styling:|
|Edger Type:||Gas edger|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||65|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Included with Item:|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Blade Width (in.):||9|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Series:||Briggs and Stratton 550E|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||140|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||5.5|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Adjustable Cutting Depth:||Yes|
|Cutting Width (In.):||9|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Full Warranty|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
Ratings & Reviews
A Perfect Lawn with the 140cc Gas Edger
The Craftsman 140cc gas edger is the perfect tool to elevate your lawn to the next level. This edger features the dependable starting performance, longevity and durability of the 140cc* OHV 550 E series engine from Briggs & Stratton. Six cutting positions give you the versatility to easily adjust for different terrain with adjustable cutting depth.
This 140cc gas edger from Craftsman utilizes the power of a 9-inch steel blade, so has the durability to cut hard roots. Seven-inch front and 8-inch rear ball-bearing wheels give you control while you edge, while a 5-inch curb hop wheel provides great edging capability with a bevel cut. As an added bonus, this sleek red and black edger also includes a bonus trenching kit for deep rooting capability.
- This Craftsman 140cc gas edger features a four-wheel suspension system for control and maneuverability, so your flower beds and sidewalks can go unharmed and your lawn will look pristine
- A 5-inch curb hop wheel provides great edging capability with a bevel cut
- Six cutting positions give you the versatility to easily adjust for different terrain
- A 9-inch steel blade cuts hard roots and lasts for a long time
- Get the dependable starting performance, longevity and durability of the 140cc OHV 550 E series (5.5 torque) engine
- 7-inch front and 8-inch rear ball-bearing wheels
- Includes a bonus trenching kit for deep rooting capability
- Comes with a Craftsman two-year full warranty
- Red and black
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on January 15, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is the first time I have ever used a craftsman edger. It was easy to put together and easy to work with that my spouse and I had a discussion about who was using it first. Who won, me the wife. Thanks Sears.
Love the design, however the B&S engine has problems. My first one in April 2013 had governor issues. I'm about to return the second one because engine cuts out. It's not real bad now, but in a couple years could cost money. Too bad B&S can't get the Series 550 engine problems solved.
Virginia Beach, VA
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- 5% instant savings with Sears card on Lawn & Garden items over $299. Sold by Sears Offer ends 04-Jan-2014 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off Trimmers sold by Sears. Offer valid thru 12/25/13. see details Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.