Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||656|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.1|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman portable plastic hand boxes organize commonly used tools and supplies in one convenient location.
- 656 cubic square inch capacity
- Plastic material provides long-lasting performance, yet is lightweight and won’t scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray transports commonly used tools
- One drawbolt latch with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) for security
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- 14”W x 7 ½”D x 6 ¼”H 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Tools in photo not included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great toolbox that you can carry to small jobs
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Los Angeles, CA
Found these on sale and purchased a couple of them. I use them to store odd and end items for my camper. They are handy and their small size helps especially in a camper.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I felt that this was a great first tool box for my son. He has been developing an interest in 'fixing' his things and giving him a place to put his tools away so he can always find them , means that I will always be able to find mine as well. With the 14" length and removable tray, he can store everything from a lightweight hammer to an assortment of screw drivers and pliers. There is still room left over for his gloves and safety glasses.
I was surprised at how light weight, yet sturdy, this tool box was. It has a nice removable tray for smaller tools and/or items. It is a great toolbox for those "around the house jobs".
Saint Louis, MO
Fort Hood, TX
I love craftsman merchendise. this box was 50 percent off. it is great and a great price. i would reccommend it alot. it is sturdy and not too big or too small.
I like the looks of this tool box. It is old school but in a good way. When I use it I feel like I'm doing real work. Lol. I keep loose wrenches inside it so the hard plastic shell doesn't get damaged. I think it will last over time
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.