Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||656|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.1|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman portable plastic hand boxes organize commonly used tools and supplies in one convenient location.
- 656 cubic square inch capacity
- Plastic material provides long-lasting performance, yet is lightweight and won’t scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray transports commonly used tools
- One drawbolt latch with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) for security
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- 14”W x 7 ½”D x 6 ¼”H 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Tools in photo not included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Always liked Craftsman products . This tool box is of quality make , solid and roomey for hand tools of the sort . It is small enoujh to fit in smaller spaces , not bulkey at all . Very nice .
This one is a good sized toolbox although it's all plastic including the inner tray. But if you don't want to carry around the heavier and more robust metal toolbox, this is nice sized one to have. Stores normal sized screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, etc. Don't make it too heavy since that would defeat it's purpose of having a lightweight toolbox and may even damage it.
Rowland Heights, CA
I got this on sale for 50% off and definitely worth the price. Seems sturdy, handle seems sturdy to handle the weight of tools you'd typically be able to fit inside this size toolbox. Tray inside as shown in pictures, latch opens and closes easily and seems secure. Just purchased it so don't know about longevity, but on a 50% off sale probably worth giving it a try.
No one should complain about this little tool box. The price is amazing. And it's Craftsman. I use it for my emergency kit in the trunk of my car. I bought one for my sister, and she was thrilled.
I needed something small, easy to carry, but sturdy to hold small tools, screws, nails, etc...this seems to work well. I found it on sale & it has been very useful. I had been using plastic containers, but the nails keep putting holes it them & I woulkd have a trail of nails.(lol) I have been using this for a couple of weeks & I think it will work much better.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.