Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.1|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Capacity cu. in.:||656|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman portable plastic hand boxes organize commonly used tools and supplies in one convenient location.
- 656 cubic square inch capacity
- Plastic material provides long-lasting performance, yet is lightweight and won’t scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray transports commonly used tools
- One drawbolt latch with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) for security
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- 14”W x 7 ½”D x 6 ¼”H 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Tools in photo not included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on November 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Los Banos, CA
Clifton Park, NY
This is a very nice mini toolbox. Its very sturdy and is quite handy for small projects or for keeping a set of emergency tools in the car for those unexpected breakdowns.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I got this as a gift from my wife. At first I thought it would be too small for my tools and I already had the soft tool bag from craftsman. I did find however that it makes a great Lunch Box. A sandwich or two, some chips, leftovers, whatever. It has a spot for a little lock which, if you've ever had your lunch stolen, you can make use of pretty easily. It also keeps my food from getting crushed. Oh and it looks cooler than a batman lunchbox.
I love this little tool box, it just right for all my small tools that I need to use around the house. Whether I need to tighten up a door knob or put a new screw or nail in the wall to hang something up with, it comes very handy. I do wish I would have gotten the one just a little bit bigger though, I keep just a little more in there than it holds.
This is a great little tool box. I went to the store looking for a bigger one, but when I saw this one I immediately changed my mind. I now use it for my computer repair tools. It fits sideways and the shelf perfectly. I wouldn't use it for anything super heavy but it does hold all the small electronic tools just fine. The all black even looks cool. If you are looking for a small tool box for your odds and ends. You found it.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 5/22 7am CT Offer ends 21-May-2013 See details.