Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.22|
|Metric Opening Size:||14 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 14mm Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Puts Torque in Your Hand
Reach for the 14mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench and speed through your tasks. The wrench has a one hand reversing lever that has a 5 degree arc to turn the fastener efficiently and quickly. The 12 degree knuckle clearance as well as the slim profile box end head is what helps you reach those tight spots where a conventional ratchet won't fit.
The Craftsman 14mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench gets the job done quickly thanks to the 72 gear teeth so you have immediate engagement. The ratchet is constructed of a polished alloy steel and only weighs 0.22 lbs and is 7.17 inches long, so it feels comfortable to hold. This well made tool is guaranteed for life, so you can be confident in your purchase.
- 14mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench is made of alloy steel
- Wrench has a full polish finish
- Straight handle for easy grip
- Weighs 0.22 lbs. so it is comfortable to hold
- Wrench is 7.17 inches long and is a standard size
- Five degree arc to turn fasteners efficiently and quickly
- Slim profile box and end head made it easy to get in tight spots
- 12 degree knuckle clearance help get into tight spots
- 72 gear teeth for immediate grip
- Guaranteed for life
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.