Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.0 lbs.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Split point|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||14 titanium drill bits, 1 modular storage case|
Ratings & Reviews
14pc titanium drill bit set
Set includes: 14 titanium hex shank drill bits: 1/16 In. (2), 5/64 In., 3/32 In., 7/64 In., 1/8 In., 9/64 In., 5/32 In., 11/64 In., 3/16 In., 13/64 In., 7/32 In., 15/64 In., 1/4 In.
- Titanium coating reduces friction and increases drilling speeds in metal
- Split point penetrates on contact preventing drill bit walking
- Multi-purpose for wood, metal and plastic
- Made in the USA
- Craftsman warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Bought a set for basic home repair use. Drilled a small pilot hole and the bit started spinning freely in the hex holder. Tried the next two sizes up with the same results. Took back to Sears and informed not under warranty. I understand not warranting after too much use but this is obviously a design defect. Will not buy Craftsman tools that don't have a full, unconditional lifetime warranty ever again. Pass on buying this set.
I picked this set up because I wanted a set of drill bits that I could use with my impact driver. I've been really happy with the set. I would not recommend for precision drilling if using a driver, but great for general drilling needs, like pre-drilling screw holes for putting up shelving.
this was a item needed for the quick connector to be able to change quickly from one bit to another for holes for hinges and screws super item
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.