Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||15/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Color/Finish:||Nickel plated finish|
Ratings & Reviews
Laser-etched size marking makes it easy to locate the right socket for the job. Great for working in low-lit or greasy environments. Permanent marking resists chipping, fading and corroding. 12 point configuration allows you to work in cramped areas where turning capacity is limited.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
These are good sockets. As I get older and my eyes get weaker, I find myself with my cheater glasses on my nose when I am working on stuff. The larger letters on the sides of these sockets make it easy to differentiate between sockets quickly and easily. The writing does begin to fade or wear off with lots of use though so you have to re-buy the most common sizes after awhile. I haven't broken any yet and I am putting them through some pretty difficult tests as I restore my '71 Dodge Dart.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.