Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||15/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Color/Finish:||Nickel plated finish|
Ratings & Reviews
Laser-etched size marking makes it easy to locate the right socket for the job. Great for working in low-lit or greasy environments. Permanent marking resists chipping, fading and corroding. Headlock grip gives more contact on the flats of the fastener for more turning force.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
You gotta love Craftsman sockets! I have always bought Craftsman... I appreciate that this socket (at least) is made in the U.S.A. and I also like the Lazer etching, as it makes it much easier to read the size. Seriously... go for ones with lazer etching.
Saint Peters, MO
Just like the previous reviewer, I bought this to use with Assenmacher Specialty Tools TOY 640 Oil Filter Socket Wrench for Toyota. A must if you're planning on changing your own oil. Best part, this particular socket still has the made in USA stamp.
I bought this to use with Assenmacher Specialty Tools TOY 640 Oil Filter Socket Wrench for Toyota. This was better than metric equivalent because they were only made for 1/2" drive where this works with 3/8" drive ratchet that most already have. This is what you need for later model Toyota oil changes and makes a breeze. I found this a bargain compared to any alternatives on the market.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.