Specifications & Dimensions
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
Ratings & Reviews
This self feed spade bit from Craftsman features a threaded tip that pulls the bit for drilling three times faster than standard spade bits. Its cutting edge and spurs reduce splintering, and its black oxide construction results in longer life. Quick Change Shank.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Overland Park, KS
Dangerous product. the self feed feature will grab your work piece and either stall the drill if the wood is clamped, or it will spin the wood around and injure you if it is not clamped. Stay away from the self feed.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.