Specifications & Dimensions
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
Ratings & Reviews
This self feed spade bit from Craftsman features a threaded tip that pulls the bit for drilling three times faster than standard spade bits. Its cutting edge and spurs reduce splintering, and its black oxide construction results in longer life. Quick Change Shank.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Overland Park, KS
Dangerous product. the self feed feature will grab your work piece and either stall the drill if the wood is clamped, or it will spin the wood around and injure you if it is not clamped. Stay away from the self feed.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.