Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Shank Length:||1/4 in.|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||1 drill bit|
Ratings & Reviews
15/64 inch titanium drill bit
Use with 1/4 In. Speed-Lok connector, or chuck directly into drill. Hex shank eliminates bit slippage. Premium titanium finish. Use in wood, metal, or plastics. 135 degree split point tip penetrates on contact, prevents walking of bit.
- Titanium coating reduces friction and increases drilling speeds in metal
- Split point penetrates on contact preventing drill bit walking
- Multi-purpose for wood, metal, and plastic
- Made in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
White Plains, NY
I love drill bits with the hex shank. It's so much quicker to change these bits--either because you use a quick connect or just because the shank is wider so you don't have to tighten as much. Also, you don't have to worry about the bit being inserted crooked. I don't know if the hex shank makes the bit more or less likely to snap though.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.