|Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):||2.5|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):||3|
|Table Height From Floor (In):||36|
|Fence Type - Open text:||Rip|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||50.0|
|Package Contents:||Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade Guard|
|Portability:||Can be relocated|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Arbor Speed (RPM):||5000|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Table Tilt Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
10 Inch Table Saw: Make Every Cut Straight and True
With , balance and accuracy, this 10 Inch Table Saw delivers smooth cuts for perfect miters, mortises and tight fitting dado's that will slip together tight and stay in one piece for decades. Built from rugged steel, this table saw is designed for years of heavy use, from home renovation, to yard projects to building the perfect tree house. Versatile, durable and packing enough power to slice through the toughest timber, this saw will be a workshop fixture for decades.
Easy to maneuver and ultra stable, the 10 Inch Table Saw’s rip fence gives you solid backing whether you’re feeding planks, boards or full sheets of ply, and equipped with an adjustable anti-kickback pawl, every pass will be stable, true and safe. A solid start to a hardworking shop, this powerful table saw delivers professional performance at an entry level price.
- Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manual
- The 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every time
- Potent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cut
- Easy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and corners
- Advanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe package
- Upper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching action
- Spreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)
- Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safe
- Fence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustment
- Large 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and small
- Push stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter free
- Durable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working height
- Large, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick control
- Rack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the fly
- Setup: some assembly required
- Warranty: Craftsman one year limited
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this after seeing the decent reviews left by others. Once it finally arrived at the local store, I took it home and assembled it. I was dissappointed before I even used it. The table top is not cast aluminum; it's thin sheet metal with flemsy support grids welded under it. The table top was also not very flat and had a sag to it on the right side. After using it to rip 12 2x4's, the blade was missing 4 of its carbide teeth. The miter guage is very loose in the grooves and would be useless if precise cuts are desired. The power seemed OK.
Spring Hill, FL
Chicago Heights, IL
I bought this saw in July, I figured it was craftsman and it had to be a good tool, and for the price I thought cool I can do my little home projects with this. I have never been so wrong I bought the warranty that sears offers just to be safe, and I still haven't used the saw because the little power supply switch keeps breakin it's a cheap toggle switch and sears gives you a hard time when trying to replace it I recommend going another route, less headaches!
Lake City, PA
I bought this for my fiance, and he seemed to like it well enough. It;s not really made fora "big, tough," jobs but will get small things done. Good deal for the price!
Works well. Enough power for small jobs. I had to disassemble and then reassemble the stand because the instructions were unclear. Luckily, I found a video that explained how to install the rake and safety guard. Now that I have used the saw, I would purchase table extensions to make it easier to handle the items I'm cutting. However, I cannot find any available from Sears. I'll need to build my own if I am to use the saw to finish my basement (which is why I purchased it). Overall, I think it is worth what I paid for it. So I have rated it accordingly.
I would strongly advise everyone to stay away from this power tool. It's poorly made and lacks any semblance of quality. The motor while being a 15 amp isn't worth the money. Simply go to the parts catalog part of this website and see if you can even find a replacement for it. The diagram shows the item to be number 80, but the parts list stops at 78 and then goes to the frame. Simply put, don't buy it. I am the only person that has ever used mine and I can tell you that it has been taken care of and not abused, but now I'm purchasing a new saw and as you can imagine, it certainly won't be a Craftsman...nor will any other of my power tools for that point.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
For a table saw that cost me $140, this was a great purchase. If it was a $250 saw, I would give it less stars, but the price made it right. If you want a *perfect* piece of equipment, this is not for you. The miter gauge is definitely useless, but this is why you build yourself a miter sled -- they are infinitely more accurate no matter what miter gauge you employ, because all miter gauges have a tiny contact surface with your work piece. The fence, in my case, was out of alignment when I received it, but the adjustments were very easy. The measuring tape on the front rail is slightly off -- around 1/16", but that is easy to account for. I personally removed the blade guard and anti-kickback prawl because, for the guard, I like to see the cut as it is being made and blade guards make this impossible (which is not something unique to this unit), and for the prawl, because I take every safety precaution necessary to not get any kickback that I can't handle effectively. Build yourself a miter sled, a cross cut sled, and you are set for almost anything you need to do. If you need to make very accurate bevel rips, I would suggest getting yourself a digital bevel gauge to really get an accurate tilt on the blade. I don't really trust the provided gauge on the face of the unit, although I have yet to really test it on anything but a pencil cup/bed that I made, which turned out quite well for rough estimating an 11.25 degree bevel.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.