|Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):||2.5|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):||3|
|Table Height From Floor (In):||36|
|Fence Type - Open text:||Rip|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||50.0|
|Package Contents:||Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade Guard|
|Portability:||Can be relocated|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Arbor Speed (RPM):||5000|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Table Tilt Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
10 Inch Table Saw: Make Every Cut Straight and True
With , balance and accuracy, this 10 Inch Table Saw delivers smooth cuts for perfect miters, mortises and tight fitting dado's that will slip together tight and stay in one piece for decades. Built from rugged steel, this table saw is designed for years of heavy use, from home renovation, to yard projects to building the perfect tree house. Versatile, durable and packing enough power to slice through the toughest timber, this saw will be a workshop fixture for decades.
Easy to maneuver and ultra stable, the 10 Inch Table Saw’s rip fence gives you solid backing whether you’re feeding planks, boards or full sheets of ply, and equipped with an adjustable anti-kickback pawl, every pass will be stable, true and safe. A solid start to a hardworking shop, this powerful table saw delivers professional performance at an entry level price.
- Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manual
- The 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every time
- Potent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cut
- Easy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and corners
- Advanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe package
- Upper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching action
- Spreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)
- Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safe
- Fence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustment
- Large 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and small
- Push stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter free
- Durable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working height
- Large, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick control
- Rack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the fly
- Setup: some assembly required
- Warranty: Craftsman one year limited
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this after seeing the decent reviews left by others. Once it finally arrived at the local store, I took it home and assembled it. I was dissappointed before I even used it. The table top is not cast aluminum; it's thin sheet metal with flemsy support grids welded under it. The table top was also not very flat and had a sag to it on the right side. After using it to rip 12 2x4's, the blade was missing 4 of its carbide teeth. The miter guage is very loose in the grooves and would be useless if precise cuts are desired. The power seemed OK.
I purchased this saw a month ago. Easy to set up. But once I got to cutting my project, I noticed that the beveled cross cuts were not cutting straight. Either they were angled (vice 90 degrees) or had high and low points so when the cut piece was stood up it would wobble or lean when placed next to a speed square. I figured out the miter gauge has some slop to it...and not just a little slop. Anywhere between 2 to 4 degrees so it is impossible to make a straight bevel cross cut, even on a 4 inch piece of wood. So I decided to make a jig that would fit in the miter gauge slot by ripping hardwood that would fit in the slot and build the jig off of that. After several passes using the stock fence, I noticed that the ripped piece has different widths ranging from 1/16th to 1/4 of an inch. Which makes building anything remotely precise impossible. I bought this saw thinking that even at $140, Sears would make a product somewhat precise. And now I don't know what to do as I have a project due in a week for a customer and it's not going to be finished or will be subpar in quality. Guess that's what I get for buying inexpensive gear.
Grain Valley, MO
I bought this to do some doll house furniture and other items, I thought at first it would be to light of a saw but actually is a very good small 15 amp saw.
Spring Hill, FL
Chicago Heights, IL
I bought this saw in July, I figured it was craftsman and it had to be a good tool, and for the price I thought cool I can do my little home projects with this. I have never been so wrong I bought the warranty that sears offers just to be safe, and I still haven't used the saw because the little power supply switch keeps breakin it's a cheap toggle switch and sears gives you a hard time when trying to replace it I recommend going another route, less headaches!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.