|Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):||2.5|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):||3|
|Table Height From Floor (In):||36|
|Fence Type - Open text:||Rip|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||50.0|
|Package Contents:||Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade Guard|
|Portability:||Can be relocated|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Arbor Speed (RPM):||5000|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Table Tilt Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
10 Inch Table Saw: Make Every Cut Straight and True
With , balance and accuracy, this 10 Inch Table Saw delivers smooth cuts for perfect miters, mortises and tight fitting dado's that will slip together tight and stay in one piece for decades. Built from rugged steel, this table saw is designed for years of heavy use, from home renovation, to yard projects to building the perfect tree house. Versatile, durable and packing enough power to slice through the toughest timber, this saw will be a workshop fixture for decades.
Easy to maneuver and ultra stable, the 10 Inch Table Saw’s rip fence gives you solid backing whether you’re feeding planks, boards or full sheets of ply, and equipped with an adjustable anti-kickback pawl, every pass will be stable, true and safe. A solid start to a hardworking shop, this powerful table saw delivers professional performance at an entry level price.
- Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manual
- The 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every time
- Potent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cut
- Easy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and corners
- Advanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe package
- Upper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching action
- Spreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)
- Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safe
- Fence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustment
- Large 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and small
- Push stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter free
- Durable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working height
- Large, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick control
- Rack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the fly
- Setup: some assembly required
- Warranty: Craftsman one year limited
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this after seeing the decent reviews left by others. Once it finally arrived at the local store, I took it home and assembled it. I was dissappointed before I even used it. The table top is not cast aluminum; it's thin sheet metal with flemsy support grids welded under it. The table top was also not very flat and had a sag to it on the right side. After using it to rip 12 2x4's, the blade was missing 4 of its carbide teeth. The miter guage is very loose in the grooves and would be useless if precise cuts are desired. The power seemed OK.
I looked at several table saws at several stores. This table saw by far was the best deal. It had everything I needed and then some! It was easy to use and at a fair price.
I purchased this to rip boards for laminate flooring. This worked well for the job at hand. The only thing i didn't like was how the guards are set in place and the instructions made it difficult to set up.
Toms River, NJ
I had a craftsman table saw for many, many years. It finally died in the middle of a project. I went to my local Sears (Toms River, NJ) and purchased a new saw. It was on sale!!! I think it much heavier than my old one and it works great! I was able to finish my project.
excellent saw for light work for which started in carpentry, besides how much to work with security.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
On the plus side, it's easy to put together and of reasonable quality for the occasional project. It's not designed for serious use but it's still not a bad saw for the money. For what you get, I gave it a 5. My only beef with the saw is possibly a design flaw. The blade bevel adjustment and height adjustment seem a little close together, but it doesn't seem to take anything away from the saws functionality. I was a little reluctant to buy it initially because I was concerned about the stability of the base. It turned out not to be an issue. The base turned out to be quite stable. One more thing I found out that I liked about it is that it doesn't come with the weight baggage of higher priced more expensive saws. That makes it easier when it comes to mobility and moving it around from one location to another or loading it a vehicle. It doesn't weigh 20,000 lbs and shouldn't require a team lift to move. I like the saw for what I use it for and will probably upgrade eventually, but for now this works for my needs.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.