|Maximum Cut Depth at 45° (in):||2.5|
|Maximum Cut Depth at 90° (in):||3|
|Table Height From Floor (In):||36|
|Fence Type - Open text:||Rip|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||50.0|
|Package Contents:||Miter Gauge, Push Stick, Saw Blade, Stand, Riving Knife, Blade Guard|
|Portability:||Can be relocated|
|Table Saw Style:||Bench Top Table Saw|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Blade Diameter (In):||10|
|Arbor Speed (RPM):||5000|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Table Material:||Die cast aluminum|
|Table Tilt Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Maximum Cut Depth:||3|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw: Make Every Cut Straight and True
With power, balance and accuracy, this Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw delivers smooth cuts for perfect miters, mortises and tight fitting dados that will slip together tight and stay in one piece for decades. Built from rugged steel, this table saw is designed for years of heavy use, from home renovation, to yard projects to building the perfect tree house. Versatile, durable and packing enough power to slice through the toughest timber, this saw will be a workshop fixture for decades.
Easy to maneuver and ultra stable, the Craftsman 10 Inch Table Saw’s rip fence gives you solid backing whether you’re feeding planks, boards or full sheets of ply, and equipped with an adjustable anti-kickback pawl, every pass will be stable, true and safe. A solid start to a hardworking shop, this powerful table saw delivers professional performance at an entry level price. Stock your shop with Craftsman quality for a great cut that’s easy on the wallet.
- Includes: Table saw, 24T carbide tipped blade, stand, blade wrenches, hex keys, anti-kickback pawls, blade guard assembly, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence and operator's manual
- The Craftsman 10 inch table saw has a sheer table top for smooth cuts every time
- Potent 15 amp motor powers through tough materials cut after cut
- Easy to adjust miter gauge gives you quick, accurate control for tight bevels and corners
- Advanced guarding system delivers versatility and superior blade coverage in a safe package
- Upper guarding assembly installs via clamp with latching action
- Spreader easily repositions to lower riving knife position via a tool-free internal cam lever (lower riving knife position for non-thru cuts only)
- Push button assembly makes the anti-kickback pawl easy to use and safe
- Fence is quick release mounted for fast rip adjustment
- Large 25" x 17" steel table top work surface support a variety of material big and small
- Push stick table mount is quick to access and keep the worktop clutter free
- Durable steel stand delivers a stable, comfortable working height
- Large, flip on/off switch delivers fast access and quick control
- Rack and pinion blade height control delivers smooth, accurate adjustment even on the fly
- Setup: some assembly required
- Warranty: Craftsman one year limited
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This table saw excels in performance for such an inexpensive solution, but cannot be recommended for two reasons. The miter sled is too cheaply designed. It will not hold its angle consistent as there is play in the proprietary channel resulting in varying angles resulting from the same setting. The proprietary channel is the second reason. I cannot use standard table saw accessories such as a featherboard, making this a more dangerous unit as well resulting in less quality cuts. The price is right, the fence works very well despite gimmicky appearance, the engine and blade are excellent. Overall this gets a no. Keep looking if you need better precision.
I purchased this saw to do some around the house wood cutting and it is a great little saw. It was easy to set up and has all the right tools for the job. Would recommend this product.
Rio Rancho, NM
The saw will not set the world afire with features or reliability, but it will suit the needs of most homeowners more than adequately. It has the features needed for most "around the house" type cuts. I used it to cut down some boards to finish off my stairs in my basement and, in conjunction with my miter saw, to help with the baseboards and crown molding for a complete basement finishing project. The price cannot be beat for the value.
This was my first table saw. I recently started doing some woodwork and found I needed to make better cuts than I was making by hand. After searching online I found te Craftsman Evolv was the best value for what I needed.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.