Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||12.5 in. L x 3.2 in. W x 13 in. H|
|Adjustable Depth Control:||Yes|
|Fasteners Used:||Finishing nails|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.3|
|Operating Pressure Range (psi):||70-110 psi|
|Included with Item:|
|Size Range:||1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
This angle finish nailer includes nailer, 4mm allen wrench, air tool manual, 1/4 in. NPT male stud and carrying case. Equipped with a rubber nose piece to prevent marring of soft woods.
- For interior & exterior trim, cabinetry, picture frames, molding
- 360 deg. directional exhaust
- Sequential and contact trip mode for single fire or bounce fire operations
- Quick release nose for fast and easy clearing of jams
- Onboard storage of allen wrench and 1 extra rubber nose tip
- Metal trigger for long-lasting durability
- Rubber molded handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Fort Mill, SC
I just bought this nailer yesterday so have not truly put it through its paces. However, I did a small project with it yesterday and I've got to say I am impressed. I had ordered a Bostitch from ****** for $144, but yesterday I went to Sears looking for a 3 gallon compressor to power it. I saw this nailer on-sale for $59, and having heard good things about it, cancelled my Bostitch and bought this one. This nailer is quiet (for a nailer), and there is zero kick when you pull the trigger. Loading nails is very easy, and it drives them home quite well. I have not messed with the depth adjustment yet, and did not have any jams to clear. Overall, I can't imagine a better value even if I'd bought it for more money.
Idaho Falls, ID
Hampton Roads area, Virginia
This finish nailer is a very nicely designed tool with several good features. The ruggedized lightweight magnesium body, adjustable nail depth, bounce-fire or single-fire switch, and removable nose cover for jam clearing are especially helpful. It performed flawlessly with a full box of 4000 1-1/2" nails while building my 6'x300' privacy fence. It comes with a molded storage case, a small bottle of oil, a spare nose guard and a manual. Truly an excellent value for the price!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on select Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.